• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2013 Scouting Reports: McNeese State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  581
  • Days Won:  0

Sheee-iit Doc....

I think ah may have head that befoah....Ah think we problee gonnah be as green as grasss this yeah....Graduation left the cubbahd bare.  Worse than even ole' Mothah Hubbahd...

You follow me?

Exactly.    :D

Doc

P.S.  Seeing you here, Jay, reminds me of something I've been wanting to do but keep forgetting   It will happen this afternoon.

What in tarnation is going on here?  Who let these fireflies in this here conversation?

I'm glad to know my wife's North Florida, south Georgia family finally came in handy.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  52

Sheee-iit Doc....

I think ah may have head that befoah....Ah think we problee gonnah be as green as grasss this yeah....Graduation left the cubbahd bare.  Worse than even ole' Mothah Hubbahd...

You follow me?

Exactly.    :D

Doc

P.S.  Seeing you here, Jay, reminds me of something I've been wanting to do but keep forgetting   It will happen this afternoon.

What in tarnation is going on here?  Who let these fireflies in this here conversation?

I'm glad to know my wife's North Florida, south Georgia family finally came in handy.

Well, it is hard for most people to understand because you had to go to certain high school in Southwest Louisiana during a certain time span and be exposed to a certain legendary high school coach to completely understand what was being discussed.  It was a Shannonism and Jay expanded on it using Shannonspeak.

:D

Doc

My first knowledge of sandbagging was learned from Shannon Suarez.   He was the master.  Jay can verify that.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  27

Doc is unquestionably the greatest sanbagger on any sports message board, ever!   Even if he thinks we're gonna beat the hell outta somebody, he'll point out how mismatched and outgunned we are...

There's only ONE team, ever, that I've seen him deviate from his formula for.....The USL Ragin Cajuns  ;) 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  52

Doc is unquestionably the greatest sanbagger on any sports message board, ever!   Even if he thinks we're gonna beat the hell outta somebody, he'll point out how mismatched and outgunned we are...

There's only ONE team, ever, that I've seen him deviate from his formula for.....The USL Ragin Cajuns   ;)

How can you sandbag the Cajun Fans when down deep in their hearts they know everytime they finally give us a game, we are going to crush them.    ;)

But I'm being honest with these guys.   They have far much more talent than our little ole' FCS team.

Doc

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  27

There's only ONE team, ever, that I've seen him deviate from his formula for.....The USL Ragin Cajuns   ;)

How can you sandbag the Cajun Fans when down deep in their hearts they know everytime they finally give us a game, we are going to crush them.    ;)

But I'm being honest with these guys.   They have far much more talent than our little ole' FCS team.

Doc

I hear ya.....USL fans are an entirely different subspecies.  I think the scientific name is Homo Rectalencephalous or something like that.  Basically, they've got their heads up their rectums...

But, I must say that I find myself forced to agree with you on this weeks's game.  I read somewhere else that we're in the bottom half of the FCS now....

Hopefully, we'll have a respectable showing and stop the free fall...