• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are in the mix for another QB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  88
  • Days Won:  1

Does anyone find it interesting that QB James Mauro issued a statement saying that he is leaving Western Kentucky and that he is "blessed with interest and offers from numerous D-1, Ivy League, top national Juco's and great lower division programs" that he is considering? He specifically thanked Coach Taggart and his former coaches "for their support" in his statement.http://www.bgdailynews.com/sports/qb-mauro-plans-to-transfer/article_66806116-0d2b-5a84-b40c-ab05a105ed6f.htmlHmmm...

I don't feel sorry for Evald at all dude would rather be playing baseball. He doesn't want the spotlight or the glory he'd rather be out at Dallas Bull then in the facility watching tape. He had the opportunity to be the guy he clearly isnt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

18 minutes ago...

Former PSU QB Steven Bench will visit USF then NC St next week, then Miss St week after.

Man that is so weird.  Here we are, out of the mix according to Joe Schad, and he is still going to visit.  He must just be coming by to visit some old friends I guess.

The guy Schad said we're out of the mix for is Brandon Mitchell not Steven Bench.

But Greg Auman spoke with Mitchell's mom earlier this week and she said he is "very interested" in USF. Also Mitchell himself went on radio Thursday afternoon (after Schad's update where he intentionally left USF off the list) and when asked where aside from NC State is he looking, he said "Michigan, South Florida, Louisiana Tech and UAB with Coach McGee".

I thought so, but then I found it in this thread.  Very confusing with so many QBs being linked to USF right now.