• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Motorcycle Club?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

I'm thinking about starting a Bulls Motorcycle Riding Club for those of us that ride bikes. It will be geared towards Alumni and friends of USF vs. students since students already have their own bike club.

I need between 6-9 founding members to afford the cost of getting custom patches created. I'm kicking a name around for the group and right now it will either be called the "Brahmans Motorcycle Riding Club" or the "Bulls Motorcycle Riding Club".

Here is a logo for the proposed group with the Brahman variant design.

1364176805.png

Any takers?

Edited by Bova Fett

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

This was the first thing that popped into my head ...

ddi99d.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558

I used to ride when I was in Florida.  I rode with a group and we had vests and patches, you may want to research a little about the effects of that among other vested clubs.  There is an alliance in Tampa for all the MC's, and regardless of your goal you do need to respect there views, as some of them take it very serious.

There is a difference between MC and RC, do a little research, talk to people on tampasportbikes there are a decent amount of alums and current students

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I used to ride when I was in Florida.  I rode with a group and we had vests and patches, you may want to research a little about the effects of that among other vested clubs.  There is an alliance in Tampa for all the MC's, and regardless of your goal you do need to respect there views, as some of them take it very serious.

There is a difference between MC and RC, do a little research, talk to people on tampasportbikes there are a decent amount of alums and current students

Rode much of my life, but never in an organized club. Don't have a bike now, but have been thinking about getting back on two wheels.

Never knew the diff between the two, thanks for the info. An RC might be fun once in a while, but I'd never be able to make the commitment required of an MC

Found this while checking out the difference, thought you guys might like it, too. Wish I could ride as good as this guy.

Edit: this vid's only been up 3 days, and already has over 1m hits. Wow.

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Here's another one. I'd have a hard time doing this on a 50cc scooter without knocking diwn a single cone, and this guy does it on a full-bore hog cop bike. Mad skillz!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  69

MC's ignore both RC's and MRC's... they ignore them since (1) RC's/MRC's are family orientated coed groups that don't claim turf or territory, (2) have a one or two piece patch, and (3) don't have a bottom rocker. MC's are mostly gender or race specific, claim territory, and have a three piece patch.

The patch design I worked up is a one piece patch. A 3 piece patch is when you have a top rocker, a middle logo, and a bottom rocker.

The club I'm trying to start would be a social coed group that would just be for fun... the only requirement would be that members would have to buy a patch, and be part of USF in some way or another (alumni, grad, donor, season ticket holder, etc.). Other then that members would be free to get involved as much as they would want to get involved.

Figure once a year or twice a year we could hold an event at Bike Week or something to beer it up and par-tay.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Rode much of my life, but never in an organized club. Don't have a bike now, but have been thinking about getting back on two wheels.

Never knew the diff between the two, thanks for the info. An RC might be fun once in a while, but I'd never be able to make the commitment required of an MC

Found this while checking out the difference, thought you guys might like it, too. Wish I could ride as good as this guy.

Edit: this vid's only been up 3 days, and already has over 1m hits. Wow.

Exhilarating!