• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well, there goes the Belk Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

It's a step-by-step process. Get the recruits, win the games, butts in seats, donors in the house.

Rinse, repeat.

I just hope the fans realise how much time the cycle takes...and not expect results yesterday...

A consultant once said if you put 9 men on a woman it still takes 9 months for her to have a baby... :blush:

That may be the most disturbing analogy of all-time.

Obviously you have never worked as an Industrial engineer..production planning.. :slapmax:

The way I originally heard it was that "No matter how hard they try, 9 women can't make a baby in one month." Emphasizing the fact that simply throwing more people at a problem won't necessarily fix it.

I like my version better  :applause: Some of the Guys might be impotant

Edited by bull-71

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

It's a step-by-step process. Get the recruits, win the games, butts in seats, donors in the house.

Rinse, repeat.

I just hope the fans realise how much time the cycle takes...and not expect results yesterday...

A consultant once said if you put 9 men on a woman it still takes 9 months for her to have a baby... :blush:

Obviously you have never worked as an Industrial engineer..production planning.. :slapmax:

The way I originally heard it was that "No matter how hard they try, 9 women can't make a baby in one month." Emphasizing the fact that simply throwing more people at a problem won't necessarily fix it.

But ONLY the woman is impoRtant!! :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Rinse, repeat.

But ONLY the woman is impoRtant!! :roflmao:

Since when did men actually look at a woman???? There a reason God Invented Brown Bags :baghead: