• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nico Firios, LB, Lyman HS, Longwood, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Nico, oh man, just got my vote for favorite target in the upcoming class.Almost off the radar(not for long) This film is just sick. Apparently running backs don't care for being picked up and carried backward for 15 or 20 yards. I don't care what competition you are playing against. You just don't do this stuff unless you are a beast.

“I really like his attitude, his mindset. He’s got that championship mentality,†said Longwood Lyman linebacker Nico Firios, who is the No. 5-ranked prospect in the Sentinel’s 2014 Central Florida Super60.
“He used the word bully. He wants to create a bully of USF, where they
bully other teams and push teams around, and I really like that sort of
mindset.â€

Taggart might want to adopt a slogan: “Come see Willie’s Bullies.â€

“Oh yeah, I think it might be hard for
them to get people to stay in Orlando because it might be a little too
close to home. A lot of kids want that college experience,†Firios said.
“USF is the perfect distance away. It’s away but it’s not too far
away.â€

And then there’s Taggart’s new energy pulling at these prospects like a magnet.

“For me, it’s the whole vibe he’s
created. It seems so positive and he really loves what he’s doing,â€
Firios said. “Right when I stepped on campus at the football facility, I
just felt like everyone was real energetic and ready to play.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?/topic/90549-the-prospector-toro-taggart-stirs-up-usf-fever-and-its-catching/

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

ya we need to get this kid

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Kid's got superglue on his gloves. I like that he hits AND wraps up.

Go get 'im Tags!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

Reminds me of Dan Morgan! I hope we land this kid, we have been in dire need of a true MLB, as well as that nasty streak! Willie's Bullies I'm game, sign me up as long as I see a D like the one he was playing with! I miss that passion and fire we used to have(some people call it swag, but first you have to show it and he def. has it!).

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Reminds me of Dan Morgan! I hope we land this kid, we have been in dire need of a true MLB, as well as that nasty streak! Willie's Bullies I'm game, sign me up as long as I see a D like the one he was playing with! I miss that passion and fire we used to have(some people call it swag, but first you have to show it and he def. has it!).

Yes it was great stopping teams for four down and a half a yard to go for a TD.... GOAL LINE STANDS...Sitting in the stands It was a emotional...WE have got to get back there...I believe Taggart will bring us back.. I spoke with Scott  at the NSD party...He is Exicted about going back to the old (JL days)..I have more hope  and conviction that Willie has the BRAINS to put a winning team on Ramond James...Trick Plays call them as you like the offence will be like the old days and the defense we can count on..

Go Bulls

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Yes it was great stopping teams for four down and a half a yard to go for a TD.... GOAL LINE STANDS...Sitting in the stands It was a emotional...WE have got to get back there...I believe Taggart will bring us back.. I spoke with Scott  at the NSD party...He is Exicted about going back to the old (JL days)..I have more hope  and conviction that Willie has the BRAINS to put a winning team on Ramond James...Trick Plays call them as you like the offence will be like the old days and the defense we can count on..

Go Bulls

Go Bulls

Brought back some great memories...

Hope to have some more... soon

I want:

Alabama's defense

Oregon's offense, and

Beamerball on special teams!

Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Go Bulls

Go Bulls

And of course I had to sit here and go through about 5 of those that popped up after the video was done...the FSU game, Auburn game, WVU when they were ranked 5th, forgot how amazing that Kansas game was...man we need those types of games back

Edited by Hem

Go Bulls

Go Bulls

And of course I had to sit here and go through about 5 of those that popped up after the video was done...the FSU game, Auburn game, WVU when they were ranked 5th, forgot how amazing that Kansas game was...man we need those types of games back

And of course one of those links features our very own Sheriff in a starring role at the 55 sec mark!!