• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women's Basketball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

USF 24 - G'Town 8  Halftime!!!!!!!!!!

****, completely forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.

+1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Ladies making a statement. Up 61-27 with 4.39 to go.

Hope this is enough to get us in, but hope we get a few more in the BET to lock it up...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

63-35 Bulls WIN!

Williams 18 pts

63-35 FINAL

Looking at the standings, it looks like we will be the #8 seed and face either Rutgers or Marquette on Saturday at 2:00pm (but I could be wrong)

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  25
  • Days Won:  0

63-35 FINAL

Looking at the standings, it looks like we will be the #8 seed and face either Rutgers or Marquette on Saturday at 2:00pm (but I could be wrong)

I was listening to it on 1010am and they said that USF should be facing Rutgers UNLESS Pitt beat RU today then we would have faced Marquette. I believe RU won tho so it should be USF/RU Saturday at 245pm. That's from the Bulls Radio guy. He did they "I think" in his broadcast so I won't count on it until it's finalized :P . I know last year the Big East did have the whole tournament schedule out by the end of the night so I would expect the same thing again this year!

63-35 FINAL

I was listening to it on 1010am and they said that USF should be facing Rutgers UNLESS Pitt beat RU today then we would have faced Marquette. I believe RU won tho so it should be USF/RU Saturday at 245pm. That's from the Bulls Radio guy. He did they "I think" in his broadcast so I won't count on it until it's finalized :P . I know last year the Big East did have the whole tournament schedule out by the end of the night so I would expect the same thing again this year!

Yeah, I just checked it. We're in a 3-way tie with DePaul and Villanova. Nova wins the tie-breaker 2-0, DePaul 1-1, USF 0-2 (both on the road).

Rutgers and Marquette tied at 7-9, but Rutgers holds the tie-breaker.

Hopefully we have a better showing against Rutgers than last time, because I think this is a must win in order to lock up a ticket and not leave it up to the committee.

Just a side note. Cheer for FGCU and Stetson to make it to the finals in the A-Sun tournament, with FGCU winning. It'll help USF's chances with our RPI.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

For what it is worth, here is my projected bracket. I do have USF as the very last school to get in. a 13 seed playing dayton in the Bridgeport quadrant. Almost got screwed with Stetson beating FGCU but as long as Louisville & Notre Dame continue to win (we've played them twice) that should help us overcome Stetson-FGCU.

Latest ESPiN projections: http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/bracketology

#10 South Florida vs #7 Purdue

at Cameron Indoor Stadium, Durham, NC

YES PLEASE!!!!!

ROADTRIP!!!!

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

i hope they play in CS so I can make game lol