• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College Fight Songs

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

http://www.fightmusic.com/

They need to work on our colors  ::)

Go BULLS !!!

Guest bullman33

Notice how we are the only school that has to have a gimmicy name for our band.  Everyone else, is  "X" university marching band or marching (Mascots)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212
  • Days Won:  0

We're the only Big East school with only one song.

Where's Bohemian Rhapsody???

Guest wildrover

We might be the only one in the Big East that has only one song but if you look throughout the other conferences you will see several other school with only one song. You will also see several other schools with a name for their band.  Hell, the university of Whyoming is the West Thunder Marching Band or something like  that.  

I'm not sure I'd worry to much about either though even if we were the only schools with one song and a name for the band.  I don't think anybody else is going to make a judgement about our place in the Big East by either.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

An great site overall.  It must have taken some work to accumulate all those tunes.

I See they have UCF in green and gold (at least that's the way it looks on my monitor).

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

WTF is the name of that one song they used to play when we were driving in for a touch down?  It sounded like a theme from a bull fight, and the Sundolls would stand in place and kind of do a little Mexican dance.  "March of the Matadors"?

I guess they forgot the song last season since we were like Beavis and Butthead - we could never score.   ;)

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

At least they moved us into the Big East already...there are still a few Spring sports playing in CUSA.

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866

The band just calls that song "Number 8," maybe we could have a Name That Tune contest to name it, cause it is a great song.

Herd of Thunder is a very cool name too... we just need a better band to go with it!

Guest Sprtsfn627

Ohio State "Best **** Band In The Land" Marching Band

Not an Ohio State fan, but that one is easily my favorite name.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

WTF is the name of that one song they used to play when we were driving in for a touch down?  It sounded like a theme from a bull fight, and the Sundolls would stand in place and kind of do a little Mexican dance.  "March of the Matadors"?

I guess they forgot the song last season since we were like Beavis and Butthead - we could never score.   ;)

We have talked to the director of the HOT last year and the song is called   " #8 "    ... It is a spanish matador song and we BEGGED him to add it to the HOT CD which hopefully should be coming out soon.                  remember ...number 8