• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Denson Closing Gap On Bulls' QB Spot

Guest S.  Bien

And Nick's family owns a nice bar-restaurant in Clearwater that has lots of great Bulls gear in it.

Also, Nick's not much smaller than 6-0 275lbs Jon Miller who started at guard and center this year.

Nick has the shoulders to get bigger, and has played on special teams.  It would be nice to see him grab long-snapper, or add that necessary 30-40lbs and to start helping out at guard or center.

I knew the moment i saw him in HS that he didn't have the footwork or speed at USF for LB, or DE.  I thought he might grab some time at DT, or TE, but I knew whatever the situation he was going to be forced to beef up and add strength to help in the trenches.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618
  • Days Won:  0

I played HS ball with Nick and his brother Vinny at CCCHS. I can tell you with 100% confidence that they can both hold their own very well. Vinny was a huge force in our linebacking corp. leading out team to a 9-2 record, one of the best in school history. And Nicky played tight end and I believe he also did long snapping for a bit. Anyways, these guys are both very football savvy and I'm glad to have them playing for the Bulls, even if their contributions are limited to giving our first team a good look in practice.  :)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Let's see --- if he can throw the ball in to the receivers hands instead of at their feet, then he should get the job.  I am not sure what freakish " we catch footballs with our feet" planet Julmiste came from, and I do not see him remaining as the starter for the entire season.