• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HOT Rumble is pathetic.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Just got home from the women's game and I need to get this off my chest.

The HOT Rumble pep band is pathetic and classless. They think they've got heads so far up their rear-ends they don't even realize that everyone thinks they are ********. Especially at women's games when everyone can hear you. Here's just a few things.

- Why is it they only cheer when Orekova and Noriega hit 3's? Its only those two. One of my friends started saying the band is racist. I know its a joke but seriously, why don't they cheer for the Smith twins, Fitzpatrick, or Rudd when they hit a 3?

- The FT chant has been "Horns up!" for years, yet they want to change it to "Bulls up!". Even the Cheerleaders and SunDolls say Horns Up. They're the only ones and get upset when we keep doing Horns Up. Stop screwing with one of the few traditions we have.

- They make fun of the students who come out to women's games, claiming we're not real fans. Yes, they heckled a few of us telling us to stand up. Mind you the group of 7-8 of us students there were the only ones there and were still dead tired/hungover from last nights events. They really have no business harassing our own students. Mind you, they're paid to be there.

- They also like to make fun of random fans in the arena, regardless of who they are cheering for.

- We were up by 20 on UNF and they start a "Doesn't matter chant" when UNF hit a pair of FTs. So much for winning with class.

I'm just fed up with their antics and lack of class. They're just an embarrassment and this doesn't even cover their poor musical performance and organization.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

Or-e-ko-va.

Nor-i-e-ga.

Smith.

Fitz-pat-rick.

Rudd.

Definitely doesn't have the same ring to it.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399

Just got home from the women's game and I need to get this off my chest.

The HOT Rumble pep band is pathetic and classless. They think they've got heads so far up their rear-ends they don't even realize that everyone thinks they are ********. Especially at women's games when everyone can hear you. Here's just a few things.

- Why is it they only cheer when Orekova and Noriega hit 3's? Its only those two. One of my friends started saying the band is racist. I know its a joke but seriously, why don't they cheer for the Smith twins, Fitzpatrick, or Rudd when they hit a 3?

- The FT chant has been "Horns up!" for years, yet they want to change it to "Bulls up!". Even the Cheerleaders and SunDolls say Horns Up. They're the only ones and get upset when we keep doing Horns Up. Stop screwing with one of the few traditions we have.

- They make fun of the students who come out to women's games, claiming we're not real fans. Yes, they heckled a few of us telling us to stand up. Mind you the group of 7-8 of us students there were the only ones there and were still dead tired/hungover from last nights events. They really have no business harassing our own students. Mind you, they're paid to be there.

- They also like to make fun of random fans in the arena, regardless of who they are cheering for.

- We were up by 20 on UNF and they start a "Doesn't matter chant" when UNF hit a pair of FTs. So much for winning with class.

I'm just fed up with their antics and lack of class. They're just an embarrassment and this doesn't even cover their poor musical performance and organization.

Don't let a bunch of band geeks get you butthurt. I will say I thought they seemed like a bunch of sallys when they told, in unison, opposing fans who make noise during usf player free throws that they were 'rude'.

Edited by inTransit

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11

HOT sucks, they play the same thing over and over. We probably have the worst band in Florida. I yell "circle jerk!" When I see a circle of drummers practicing out there at the Fowler Fields lol.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

This is what you people pi$$ and moan about?

Until you suit up and strap on the drums, maybe you should keep your comments to yourself.

It is easier to down beers and complain then actually participate like the HOT members.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193

HOT is a J-O-K-E joke!

They sounded like garbage, were pathetic and had no clue when to play at both football and basketball, when I was a student 10 years ago.

This hasn't changed, they got shown up by a tiny portion of the FSU band that was in the far corner of the upper level and the halftime shows are terrible!

I've been to high school games with bands that have better performances. I know that the attendance at home football games has been horrible, to say the least, but

have any of you watched the half time shows!?!? I have, they SUCK worse than our football team!

Edited by dznick51

This is what you people pi$$ and moan about?

Until you suit up and strap on the drums, maybe you should keep your comments to yourself.

It is easier to down beers and complain then actually participate like the HOT members.

Here's the thing, no one wants to suit up and strap up. Pads maybe, but for the band hell no.

HOT is a J-O-K-E joke!

They sounded like garbage, were pathetic and had no clue when to play at both football and basketball, when I was a student 10 years ago.

This hasn't changed, they got shown up by a tiny portion of the FSU band that was in the far corner of the upper level and the halftime shows are terrible!

I've been to high school games with bands that have better performances. I know that the attendance at home football games has been horrible, to say the least, but

have any of you watched the half time shows!?!? I have, they SUCK worse than our football team!

+1

• Downvote 1