• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maryland/Rutgers Move and Impact on Big East TV Deal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Cusa here we come!

And what credentials do we carry, that other CUSA types don't, to be anywhere else?

It's still a huge step backwards. I just can't see many people wanting to buy season tickets to watch us play against Marshall, rice, utep etc

I can't stomach buying season tickets when before we played WVA, Pitt, Rutgers etc.. Come on, think about it, once we are relegated to what will be viewed as community college status in the nation's eyes and once conferences go to 16, or whatever the magic number is, we wont even get decent opponents into Ray Jay to play us to help sell seats.

We'll have no chance to prove ourselves because no one will schedule us and no chance to make a dent perception wise because we won't be a "have".

Please, someone tell me I'm wrong. It's over. We need to do everything we can to form something with the best of regionally-based, similar institutions. But things will never be as good as they were for us (ever) again.

If we don't get into a big 5 conference we will go from having played teams like FSU, Louisville, wvu, etc at home to playing Miami of Ohio for home games

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490

Cusa here we come!

And what credentials do we carry, that other CUSA types don't, to be anywhere else?

It's still a huge step backwards. I just can't see many people wanting to buy season tickets to watch us play against Marshall, rice, utep etc

I can't stomach buying season tickets when before we played WVA, Pitt, Rutgers etc.. Come on, think about it, once we are relegated to what will be viewed as community college status in the nation's eyes and once conferences go to 16, or whatever the magic number is, we wont even get decent opponents into Ray Jay to play us to help sell seats.

We'll have no chance to prove ourselves because no one will schedule us and no chance to make a dent perception wise because we won't be a "have".

Please, someone tell me I'm wrong. It's over. We need to do everything we can to form something with the best of regionally-based, similar institutions. But things will never be as good as they were for us (ever) again.

If we don't get into a big 5 conference we will go from having played teams like FSU, Louisville, wvu, etc at home to playing Miami of Ohio for home games

This is exactly what I am saying. No one will care. Our fan base got spoiled with where we were and I fear they will reject where we are going. Expect to see a lot more Gator, Nole and Canes shirts on campus from now on further eroding our pride and momentum.

I'm also afraid the size of our new market (crowds) will never justify us having our OCS as long as Ray Jay is around.

It is going to be very hard to be a Bulls fan moving forward.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Cusa here we come!

This is exactly what I am saying. No one will care. Our fan base got spoiled with where we were and I fear they will reject where we are going. Expect to see a lot more Gator, Nole and Canes shirts on campus from now on further eroding our pride and momentum.

I'm also afraid the size of our new market (crowds) will never justify us having our OCS as long as Ray Jay is around.

It is going to be very hard to be a Bulls fan moving forward.

I hope you are wrong because you are nothing but doom and gloom

I think I'm being a realist at this point.

If I'm wrong, Loveclub - and you can quote me:

If USF ends up in the ACC or the B12 and in better shape than we are now after this, I will GLADLY buy you a case of decent beer (read: Sam Adams, Anchor Steam or the like).

Edited by BaltoBull

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

If USF ends up in the ACC or the B12 and in better shape than we are now after this, I will GLADLY buy you a case of decent beer (read: Sam Adams, Anchor Steam or the like).

I want beer too! Cigar City please. :)

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

after reading this thread i am convinced jvwvu is smazza with slightly better capitalization skills.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

after reading this thread i am convinced jvwvu is smazza with slightly better capitalization skills.

Smazza doesn't have near the vivid imagination that this guy does ...

Sorry, deal is only for Loveclub. I will gladly put my money where my mouth is with him if we end up winners in all of this.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Sorry, deal is only for Loveclub. I will gladly put my money where my mouth is with him if we end up winners in all of this.

I will be so happy I will drink the beer with you!

I will be so happy I will drink the beer with you!

Deal!