• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!! LETTERS TO THE TEAM!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

This Saturday could define our season, but moreso the direction and FUTURE of our team.

Now we can't practice or be out there on the field but we can try to pump up these guys, INSPIRE THEM.

What our team needs MOST is INSPIRATION, something to BELIEVE IN!!!

In college any team can win any given Saturday, it's about the size of the fight in the dog not thr dog in the fight!!!

These guys gotta feel like there is something worth fighting for, hell worth dying for on this team!!

They have to play with that attitude like they really hav nothing to lose!! Like there is no tomorrow!!

Everything needs to be left out on that field, they have to play lights out if we're gonna change the course of this program!!

Now what we can we do as fans to inspire the team? To give them that spirit of Relentless advance, to take no prisoners, to be an unstoppable force??

I want feedback, ANYTHING, that WE may somehow get thru to these players and staff, that it is more than just about a game, this is about the future, it is about the sweat and tears every past bull that's worn an uniform has suffered, it's a greater purpose!!!!!!!

The idea I have is as many people as we have on here who can commit to writing a statement, a declaration, SOMETHING, not detrimental but MOTIVATING and UPLIFTING, so that we can show these guys that we care and it's more than just a game.That we may somehow ignite a small fire. Anyway just comment on here saying you commit to writing a letter to the team and you guys can just email me each what you want to write to the team and I will go and print it out and get it to the atheltics dept and make sure that they get it.

This is it guys, you say you want a change, time to put your money where your mouth is!!!

JUST THINK THE IMPACT WE COULD HAVE ON THIS TEAM IF WE COULD JUST GET 20 30 40 people to write their own message the players!! WE CAN DO THIS!! I LOVE MY BULLS TOO MUCH TO JUST LIE DOWN AND TAKE A BEATING!! Please comment on here if you're willing to write something and I'll pm you my email, thank you, God bless, and GO BULLSS!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST THINK THE IMPACT WE CAN HAVE if the players and coaches take the time to read these out loud in the locker room!!!

awesome!! We need to get as many people to send letters in, to let these guys know we're behind them 100 percent!! I'll pm u guys my email

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

I'm in

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

I hope everyone realizes that, even if the team plays better than they have ever played in the last two years, we could still lose by 30 points or more on Saturday. I would definitely say this is a PRIDE game, but I'm not sure how much of that remains around here. GB!

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

BE THE ONE DEGREE

At 211 degrees it's just a bunch of hot water

At 212 degrees, it boils water

And with boiling water, comes steam

And steam can power a locomotive

It's YOUR game

YOU are responsible for the results

Turn up the heat

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 1

I hope everyone realizes that, even if the team plays better than they have ever played in the last two years, we could still lose by 30 points or more on Saturday. I would definitely say this is a PRIDE game, but I'm not sure how much of that remains around here. GB!

Ya u might be right but at least we know we didn't sit back and do nothing!