• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shut Up and Shock the World!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

Oh to have the unbridled optimism of an Oregon alumnus..........I think I last had that right before the Sun Bowl second half started.

The 2nd half of the Sun Bowl is right where I lost confidence in The Jim.

I was there and we were lucky to hang with them in the 1st half. The athlete differential was substantial and I saw it first hand. There are some games where JL was definitely outcoached but this one came down to athletes for me and Oregon had them in spades.

1 bad half of football lead you to see a substantial difference in athletes? Vegas had us picked to win that game, we were definitely out-coached and outplayed in the 2nd half, but to say that athlete differential was substantial is absurd.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Oh to have the unbridled optimism of an Oregon alumnus..........I think I last had that right before the Sun Bowl second half started.

The 2nd half of the Sun Bowl is right where I lost confidence in The Jim.

I was there and we were lucky to hang with them in the 1st half. The athlete differential was substantial and I saw it first hand. There are some games where JL was definitely outcoached but this one came down to athletes for me and Oregon had them in spades.

1 bad half of football lead you to see a substantial difference in athletes? Vegas had us picked to win that game, we were definitely out-coached and outplayed in the 2nd half, but to say that athlete differential was substantial is absurd.

Side by side watching the movement on the field, size to size, it was just noticeable to me and I wasn't that ticked off after the loss. I left El Paso knowing we needed larger athletes to compete with Oregon. I think a couple of years later we had those athletes (at least everywhere except QB), we just didn't back then IMHO.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This in no time for pansy Nega-Bulls and down-in-the-mouth doomsayers; you’ve got FSU right where you want ‘em!

I’ll be pre-func-ing near the CLink before the Ducks bash Wazzu, and watching the Bulls take down the Noles.

War Flamingo!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  231
  • Days Won:  0

This in no time for pansy Nega-Bulls and down-in-the-mouth doomsayers; you’ve got FSU right where you want ‘em!

I’ll be pre-func-ing near the CLink before the Ducks bash Wazzu, and watching the Bulls take down the Noles.

War Flamingo!

BAHAHAHAHA

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

I will channel my inner Braveheart!

BraveBULL !!!

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2