• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Concern for Bullwinkle's welfare (Split, title by mod)

CPR

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

WVU is making a real push for him, but looking like he is not wanting to leave the Tampa area.

Our coaches are big on him and a few other safeties, one being Money Hunter (best name in college football here in a few years)

Hopefully you're right. On another note, I wonder what happened to Bullwinkle in the past couple of days. He's a pain in the ass, but he always updates this thread with new info.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  1

Off topic nonsense removed

Edited by Triple B
We're trying to keep these threads about recruits as bull**** free as possible. if you want to play with Bullwinkle, find another board

Do hope Godwin stays in town.

So only people not named bullwinkles BS posts are removed... what a joke.

Edit... do note my sig like for his BS. and his post wast flagged or edited by you Trip B's. I didnt see you editing his posts or calling him out for talking down to other bulls fans... talk about a double standard...

What does CPR's post have to do with recruits??????

Edited by method

Cant correct my typos on last post...

But it should say... do note my sig line, not sig like,

And wasnt not wast.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Edit... do note my sig like for his BS. and his post wast flagged or edited by you Trip B's. I didnt see you editing his posts or calling him out for talking down to other bulls fans... talk about a double standard...

I don't have sigs turned on but I did just check it and I think people who put quotes of other posters in their signatures are immature dweebs ... but that's just me ... and I assure you that Bullwinkle doesn't feel as left alone as you think he is. That quote of his was a month old and was part of the back and forth by you two middle school girls that was the reason for me trying to crack down on the off topic ******** on that particular board.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

WVU is making a real push for him, but looking like he is not wanting to leave the Tampa area.

Our coaches are big on him and a few other safeties, one being Money Hunter (best name in college football here in a few years)

Hopefully you're right. On another note, I wonder what happened to Bullwinkle in the past couple of days. He's a pain in the ass, but he always updates this thread with new info.

He hasn't posted nor tweeted for a week.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

I don't have sigs turned on but I did just check it and I think people who put quotes of other posters in their signatures are immature dweebs ... but that's just me ... and I assure you that Bullwinkle doesn't feel as left alone as you think he is. That quote of his was a month old and was part of the back and forth by you two middle school girls that was the reason for me trying to crack down on the off topic ******** on that particular board.

Is that the passive aggressive technique?

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I swear I didn't do it....

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Is that the passive aggressive technique?

Trending more towards the aggressive side ...

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Well, I'm all choked up by the sweet comments by each of you(especially Trip, the moderate mast*rbater, or is that master moderator?) I just had an antenna go down and I had to order a new one. Was very sad that I couldn't share those special moments with my my fellow cattle after that amazing saturday afternoon, but I am back with a vengeance and will be caught up shortly. Glad I arrived OL before the Thursday night showdown. This is gonna be a rocket ride, I am sure.