• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A win tonight would...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

No it hasn't happened

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

When is the last time that we won 2 Conf-USA tourney wins...has it ever happened?

As pumped as I am that we made it through to the 2nd round, I can't think of a worse mach-up in conference than Cincy. Man, I would have liked another shot at Louisville.

Their was a caption on the broadcast last night that said that USF was the only team in CUSA to have never reached the semi finals...it would be nice to set that record straight before we leave

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

Let me say this because it needs to be said. A loss tonight against Cincy does not dampen the progress this team has made.  Look, we beat a ranked AP team in Charl which has not happened since 92 without one of our best scorers in Mosley. To have anyone call for McCullum's head is just plain stupid and further illustrates the lack of knowledge some USF fans have at building a program that right way. What?? Should we fire Leavitt too if he does not have a winning record in football next season?? Geez, I hope you know that both programs are still building and trying to get an identity. For the first time, the team is starting to get that identity of winning the close games which is a positive to take into next season. And yes, I doubt any goobers can now say that Houston did not care about that game like they tried to dampen USF's win over Charlotte.

As for recruiting. Well, I would love to see most unknown coaches recruit well at USF after having two bad seasons in a row with players leaving left and right. Sure you can say that we can use the BIG EAST card, but the truth is that USF is not in the BIG EAST yet. Kids will take notice once they see USF playing and competing in the BIG EAST instead of this promise land crap. The wins over Charlotte and Houston should help recruiting IMO. Lets just get off of McCullums back right now because he has exceeded expectations this season whether you realise that or not.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

Let me say this beause it needs to be said. A loss tonight agaisnt Cincy does not dampen the progress this team has made.  Look, we beat a ranked AP team in Charl which has not happened since 92 without one of our best scorers in Mosley. To have anyone call for McCullum's head is just plain stupid and further illustrates the lack of knowlegde some USF fans have at building a program that right way. What?? Should we fire Leavitt too if he does not have a winning record in football next season?? Geez, I hope you know that both programs are still building and trying to get an identity. For the first time, the team is starting to get that identity of winning the close games which is a positive to take into next season. And yes, I doubt any goobers can now say that Houston did not care about that game like they tried to dampen USF's win over Charlotte.

As for recruiting. Well, I would love to see most unknown coaches recruit well at USF after having two bad seasons in a row with players leaving left and right. Sure you can say that we can use the BIG EAST card, but the truth is that USF is not in the BIG EAST yet. Kids will take notice once they see USF playing and competing in the BIG EAST instead of this promise land crap. The wins over Charlotte and Houston should help recruiting IMO. Lets just get off of McCullums back right now because he has exceeded expectations this season whether you realise that or not.

Giddy Up!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Excellent post BB2K!  If we lose tonight, any Darksiders calling for Mac's head need to seriously reevaluate their dedication to the program.  We are playing a very good team tonight.  We should easily be able to recognize that we've shown a lot of heart at the end of this season, as well as improvement.  If you darksiders can deny that, then you simply refuse to look at our program for what it is, instead blinding yourself to reality by focusing solely on what you want.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

nice post BB2k. Anybody know CD's condition for tonights game? He looked pretty hobbled in the few minutes he played last night. I hope he can go. We could really use him. Our role players have been playing great the last 2 games. Hope this continues.

Guest wildrover
I'm praying for that to happen!  It would explode the deathstar.

I don't know how possible it is... but i know our guys are going to give it everything they've got.

Stranger things have happened, Luke blew up the Death Star without even using his targeting computer.  The little guys won that one, it can happen again.  They just need to let the force flow through them and listen to the voices inside their head (but don't tell anybody about them, that might get some looks).

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

It may be corny but CRM needs to break out the "Hoosiers" DVD for the team sometime before the game tonight ..... and I'd fully expect to see the Picket Fence called a critical time.

Guest S.  Bien
Let me say this because it needs to be said. A loss tonight against Cincy does not dampen the progress this team has made.  Look, we beat a ranked AP team in Charl which has not happened since 92 without one of our best scorers in Mosley. To have anyone call for McCullum's head is just plain stupid and further illustrates the lack of knowledge some USF fans have at building a program that right way. What?? Should we fire Leavitt too if he does not have a winning record in football next season?? Geez, I hope you know that both programs are still building and trying to get an identity. For the first time, the team is starting to get that identity of winning the close games which is a positive to take into next season. And yes, I doubt any goobers can now say that Houston did not care about that game like they tried to dampen USF's win over Charlotte.

Beautiful, absolutely a hall of fame post.

Triple, remember not to be caught sitting and watching the paint dry.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  157

I think that the team coach Mac has now has made huge leaps from last year to this year.  But the problem is T, swift, Marlyn are gunna leave huge holes in the lineup.