• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance Down across college football...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Crap economy has effected sports around the world. Sucks

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

He calls it fans finally stop putting up with opening cupcakes. I call it the economy plus the home viewing experience.

I do sort of love USF away games. I have 3 TV's in my living room, 2 iPads, and a computer with a 20" moniter. I can watch up to 6 football games at once while I'm at home.

At Ray Jay, my poor phone signal generally drains my battery before the end of the game trying to check scores from other games...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

He calls it fans finally stop putting up with opening cupcakes. I call it the economy plus the home viewing experience.

I do sort of love USF away games. I have 3 TV's in my living room, 2 iPads, and a computer with a 20" moniter. I can watch up to 6 football games at once while I'm at home.

At Ray Jay, my poor phone signal generally drains my battery before the end of the game trying to check scores from other games...

Hell! Even the War Flamingos wised up and didn't show up for the Moc's game.

Hell! Even the War Flamingos wised up and didn't show up for the Moc's game.

I did go to the game and although I love the War Flamingo concept, I for one will not be carrying one into the games.

Sure, but how does the crap economy explain the no shows who have season tickets?

It doesn't seem to be affecting ticket sales for the Bulls vs Noles game.

Sure, but how does the crap economy explain the no shows who have season tickets?

Yeah, there's more to cost of attendance than a $75 season ticket...

200 miles round trip is ~$32 in gas + $20 parking + how ever much money you spend at concession stands + tailgate supplies.

I go to the games when I can, but there are a lot of hidden costs outside of the actual ticket price. Not to mention the drive time to get there and back + parking fiasco time + the game and you've invested quite a bit of money and over half a day to go to a football game.

• Downvote 1

200 miles round trip is ~$32 in gas + $20 parking + how ever much money you spend at concession stands + tailgate supplies.

I go to the games when I can, but there are a lot of hidden costs outside of the actual ticket price. Not to mention the drive time to get there and back + parking fiasco time + the game and you've invested quite a bit of money and over half a day to go to a football game.

The empty seats in the east and west stands cost substantially more than $75/season, besides there aren't that many of those cheap seats.

$20 parking??? USF Reserved parking is $15. There is parking available off Himes for $5. and $10. Parking fiasco time...huh???

Tailgate supplies?? Is food and drink free when you watch a game on TV?

The empty seats in the east and west stands cost substantially more than $75/season, besides there aren't that many of those cheap seats.

$20 parking??? USF Reserved parking is $15. There is parking available off Himes for $5. and $10. Parking fiasco time...huh???

Tailgate supplies?? Is food and drink free when you watch a game on TV?

Let me start off by saying I'm making a theoretical argument. I go to the games when I can. I live 100 miles away from the stadium. I'm trying to provide you with some insight as to why "the crap economy explains the no shows who have season tickets".

You can rebuff anything I say all you want, but you asked the question.