• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JUCO TE Amari Williams

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

RECRUITING: Another name to keep an eye on: Amari Williams, a 6-foot-3, 245-pound tight end from Ellsworth Community College in Iowa, is making an unofficial visit to USF on Friday and is hoping to land a scholarship offer from the Bulls.

Williams graduates in January, which would allow him to enroll in January and have the spring to learn USF's offense, which will lose three key tight ends in seniors Evan Landi, Andreas Shields and Jeff Hawkins. Williams is from Daytona Beach and played high school ball with USF guard Lawrence Martin at Mainland High. Ellsworth is best known to Bulls fans as where safety Mistral Raymond played before he came to USF.

Williams led Ellsworth with four touchdown receptions in 2011, catching 16 passes for 314 yards in seven games.

Posted by Greg Auman at 6:36:54 pm on July 30, 2012

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/content/greetings-newport-landi-embracing-senior-role

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Another friend of AW they were at mainland highschool together before AW came to live with me in Orlando

Another friend of AW they were at mainland highschool together before AW came to live with me in Orlando

Oh, that's interesting. I presume that Holtz is aware of that.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242

Didn't realize he went to mainland, I played for Seabreeze. And this article isn't very reliable because it said Lawerance Martin played at mainland when he played at Seabreeze

Edited by dabulls34

• Content Count:  936

Who needs recruiters when we have AW? :) I love how he is bringing his friends with him. He is going to bring USF football to another level and be a hero to fans!

• Content Count:  936

He has good hands and pretty impressive speed for his size. I hope we can get him

• Content Count:  423

AW's focus, 1st be the best qb recruiter ever the best qb ever and the best positive influence in the community ever. Leave a mark to he can find his way back after football in the NFL is over...

AW's focus, 1st be the best qb recruiter ever the best qb ever and the best positive influence in the community ever. Leave a mark to he can find his way back after football in the NFL is over...

You raised a very smart son.

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

Very impressive, he has a big bright future in front of him. I will enjoy watching him compete on Saturday's and do something no other USF QB has done, win a BCS bowl