• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JUCO TE Amari Williams

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

AW's focus, 1st be the best qb recruiter ever the best qb ever and the best positive influence in the community ever. Leave a mark to he can find his way back after football in the NFL is over...

I love hearing that! He is sn outstanding young man and will be a great role model. I am a teacher and I know my students will be looking up to him.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

AW's focus, 1st be the best qb recruiter ever the best qb ever and the best positive influence in the community ever. Leave a mark to he can find his way back after football in the NFL is over...

I love hearing that! He is sn outstanding young man and will be a great role model. I am a teacher and I know my students will be looking up to him.

He's got some little Woulards to set the standard for, as well. I am sure he will do that and more.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

He's got some little Woulards to set the standard for, as well. I am sure he will do that and more.

I'm sure he is setting the standard for his siblings as well :) Most of the students I teach play football and have some not so great role models. It's going to be nice to show them you can be a great human being while also being a great football player. I try and preach the value of education and integrity...nobody can take those away from you.

Edited by BullsPride04
  • Upvote 1