• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TheBullsPen.com Board Update and Request for Participation

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Some recent changes:

• The Opponents' Links page has been moved and made into its own page called GameDay Links - located on top tab bar at this time. It has been updated and there are links for EVERY opponent.
  • The "Gallery" preview is displayed above the forum listing (temporarily) as we wait for some Preseason Tailgate pictures to be uploaded
  • The "Content" tab will continue for now to feature good deals around the internet from ebay to Amazon to UnderArmour, etc. These will also post to a new "Merchandise" board to make it easier for Bulls fans to find gear and memorabilia and not be bothered on the Main Page with advertisements. Additionally, the desire will be to drive content from site writers in the near future. IF you have interest in being a content provider, please email me.
  • The Community Calendar was updated to include Fall Sports schedules and other events.

Some requests:

• Please use the Twitter and Facebook and other social integration capabilities to "like" and share threads you enjoy and think others in Bulls Country would enjoy.
  • Please use the referral link to TheBullsPen.com in your signature AT OTHER places around the web. You can acquire this by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of the board. When the box pops down, click on Client Area. At the bottom is a link to "Referral Area". Click there and you are provided with html and BBC code for text and images that link back to TheBullsPen and credits you with the referral (unique ID in each Member's referral code). This is ideal to use when visiting and registering accounts at Opponents' sites. PLEASE use this very helpful feature to introduce others to TBP. (I have the sample small image, with my referral ID, in my signature)

Some invites:

• I have the next few days to continue to tweak the site, any suggestions as to what you'd like to see added to our community is welcomed. The software we bought has a lot of functionality, we are probably using about half of it. Still figuring out a lot. I invite and welcome any suggestions or features you'd like to see.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Love the calendar but you need to add Volleyball to it.

Added. Thanks. And I'll add others as we get closer...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

You are doing a great job, this is the nicest board I visit with many more features than much larger ones with more traffic. Because this board is so nice all other boards I visit feel extremely limited in comparison.

Thanks Gismo. And I hope we can get more traffic. It ain't easy being (USF) Green. :wink

I appreciate the kind words, but I like to make others aware that many more have helped to refine our views on a message board, including guys that you don't see so much, like GarySJ, Velcro, JimUSFSig, NAM37 and admins that strive to make it a good place like TripleB, design guys like BleenGreenandGold and many more. The thing in common. as it appears you share, is to make a great place for Bulls fans. Hence, I ask for help. We'll be 13 years old at the end of August, but still looking for ways to make this a great online destination for Bulls fans - all in the interest of driving support for the Bulls online and in the stadiums and arenas.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Brad, Are you able to color select the background for the iphone app? It's currently showing sky blue.

Yes, I believe I can change that template somewhat, in terms of images used. I believe the blue is from an image. I'll have to look at it more closely. You are speaking of the IPB app available in the itunes store? Correct?