• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard wins overall MVP at the Elite 11

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I wonder if USF has recruited a QB with a real shot at the Heisman.

I would say Carlton Hill, at this time in his career, wasn't too far off of Asiantii.

Still, would take Asiantii over him.

Remember, we had another verbal who competed at the Elite 11 QB camp at this same time last year. He didn't make it to the final eleven.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

What stood out to me about Asiantii in the special was Dilfer's speech at the end of Day 2 when he talked about how the things that really stood out to him on the day were Asiantii's energy coming off a groin injury, and Shane Morris hitting that throw after intentionally skipping him.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Geez guys, his name is spelled wrong in the Thread title and all the way through it. I hate to be the spelling police, but it's his name.

Nothing wrong with being the spelling police when it comes to a player's name ... Would have been nice, though, if you had brought it to our attention 2 weeks ago when you first posted on the thread. B)

So now I'm getting grief for believing that someone would figure it out in the first two weeks and then finally realizing it wasn't gonna happen. I don't pay that close of attention to everything, despite commonly held mythology.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Geez guys, his name is spelled wrong in the Thread title and all the way through it. I hate to be the spelling police, but it's his name.

Nothing wrong with being the spelling police when it comes to a player's name ... Would have been nice, though, if you had brought it to our attention 2 weeks ago when you first posted on the thread. B)

So now I'm getting grief for believing that someone would figure it out in the first two weeks and then finally realizing it wasn't gonna happen. I don't pay that close of attention to everything, despite commonly held mythology.

No, you were getting grief for giving other people grief for missing something that it looked like you missed, too ..... but now it sounds like you're saying that, supposedly, you didn't miss it and for some reason didn't bring it to anybody's attention. That means we've had the name of one of our top recruits needlessly misspelled on the front page of our Forum for two weeks. Personally, I would have taken the grief for missing it along with everyone else and let sleeping dogs lie. ;)

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

No, you were getting grief for giving other people grief for missing something that it looked like you missed, too ..... but now it sounds like you're saying that, supposedly, you didn't miss it and for some reason didn't bring it to anybody's attention. That means we've had the name of one of our top recruits needlessly misspelled on the front page of our Forum for two weeks. Personally, I would have taken the grief for missing it along with everyone else and let sleeping dogs lie. ;)

Yeah, I spent the last two weeks staring at the name and wondering each night, When will they notice it, when will they discover the error of their ways? And every night, knowing that it was wrong, i tossed and turned trying to drop off into a fitful sleep. The sleep of the correctly spelled damned. And each morning I awoke to find the heart still beating name still misspelled until I could stand it no longer. I cried and agonized that I hadn't said anything sooner, but now I had to act. I subtly tried to coax the gestapo moderators to make the change, but alas, my negligence was uncovered by the mighty Trip the Eskimo.

I feel so relieved that I have finally unburdened myself of this heinous crime.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150

Somewhat disappointed in part one knowing how it all ends up...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936

Somewhat disappointed in part one knowing how it all ends up...

I'm sure the second part will have a lot of AW in it.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Oye vay.

Edited by BullFan98