• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

And can we please support these kids?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I don't tweet players or recruits but I'm very happy Litton is a bull. The kid has all the tools he just needs some good coaching.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Hmmm. Chase says the guys he's targeted to help recruit for USF are Joc Ellison, Vincent Jackson and TJ Harrell.

I was just looking at some of Harrell's video and that's a MAN. Taggart is desperate to establish the power ground game and getting a lanky, powerful athletic guy like him can help.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

Having a former QB as our Head Coach will really help improve our QB situation.  Not too mention our HC can bend the ear atleast 2 NFL Head Coaches any time he wants.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345

^Amen

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Hmmm. Chase says the guys he's targeted to help recruit for USF are Joc Ellison, Vincent Jackson and TJ Harrell.

I was just looking at some of Harrell's video and that's a MAN. Taggart is desperate to establish the power ground game and getting a lanky, powerful athletic guy like him can help.

That's huge. Those guys are the backbone of Bay Area recruiting right now. If we bring them on board this is easily USF's best recruiting class ever. Not to mention the talent that will follow them. Joc commits tommororrow, cant wait for VMJr and TJ to follow.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

From what I'm sensing, the Willie Taggart effect on recruiting is pretty real. It's not some imagined phenomenon manufactured by optimistic fans and the media who cater to them. He has an effect on these recruits.

Naturally the mystique will diminish once he loses some games in 2013. Things may be looking up in the future but at present I'm still worried like hell about the QB situation, and the backbone of a Taggart offense is the power offense and I'm still not sure that's built to sustain itself through the season. Games will be lost. He needs to strike while the iron is hot and pull in these commitments now.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,807

From what I'm sensing, the Willie Taggart effect on recruiting is pretty real. It's not some imagined phenomenon manufactured by optimistic fans and the media who cater to them. He has an effect on these recruits.

Naturally the mystique will diminish once he loses some games in 2013. Things may be looking up in the future but at present I'm still worried like hell about the QB situation, and the backbone of a Taggart offense is the power offense and I'm still not sure that's built to sustain itself through the season. Games will be lost. He needs to strike while the iron is hot and pull in these commitments now.

Have to respectfully disagree with your assessment.  If Holtz did anything right, he recruited O-line.  We do not need a superior running back.  As matter of fact we were quite successful running with Coach  Skippy.  It is when he got behind and the defense could not hold games that it broke down.  So I say having Bench Manage the game and score three touchdowns is all we need. This team is about defense.  There will be close games but I believe with our defense we are poised to win 9 games in this year. Yes you heard it here first. I am more concerned about losing to Cincinnati than I am Michigan St.  Other than that I really think we have a chance to win every other game.  Defense is where I am putting my hat on this year.  The offense will be average at worst and stellar at best. The Defense will be awesome. Dbacks do not matter as much when the Dline is penetrating every time.

• Upvote 2