• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF football helmets?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  1

So, my wife is expecting and wishes to take some photos of our newborn in a USF football helmet with some Bulls gear.

She's tasked me with finding a full sized helmet. I've looked online and at the bookstore on campus. Not much luck, and those that I do find dont look right.

Any idea where I can find an authentic USF helmet? Way back when I was at an SEC University they sold game used helmets/jerseys in the campus bookstore. Apparently, thats not the case at USF.

I dont care if its the gold, green or white helmet. Any help would be appreciated!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

This is the only one I could find. There's probably some on ebay. Maybe a place like Bulls Heaven can order one for you personally if you ask them.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007RXDNDE/ref=dp_olp_new/180-0048695-4055375?ie=UTF8&condition=new

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

If he does not buy it by 6 pm its mine. I have a grand son due it 5 weeks

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

So, my wife is expecting and wishes to take some photos of our newborn in a USF football helmet with some Bulls gear.

She's tasked me with finding a full sized helmet. I've looked online and at the bookstore on campus. Not much luck, and those that I do find dont look right.

Any idea where I can find an authentic USF helmet? Way back when I was at an SEC University they sold game used helmets/jerseys in the campus bookstore. Apparently, thats not the case at USF.

I dont care if its the gold, green or white helmet. Any help would be appreciated!

Perhaps, if you call the athletic department and tell them what you want to do, they'll do a professional shoot of your baby in the helmet and USF attire. Might be something that the AD would like to use in their promotions. At least, they could lend you an official USF helmet for your shoot.

The Amazon seller is also on E-Bay with 10 or more of the same helmet. There's plenty for everyone, I pulled the trigger at $139. A little more than I wanted to pay, and I'll let you know how it looks when it arrives. Thanks!

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

Perhaps, if you call the athletic department and tell them what you want to do, they'll do a professional shoot of your baby in the helmet and USF attire. Might be something that the AD would like to use in their promotions. At least, they could lend you an official USF helmet for your shoot.

I sent an email to them way back to see if they had any worn out jerseys and pants...my wife wanted to make a baby blanket with them...no response

I sent an email to them way back to see if they had any worn out jerseys and pants...my wife wanted to make a baby blanket with them...no response

Calling might have been more effective. E mails often don't get forwarded to the proper person.

The helmet arrived today and it looks great. All the parts are there and the pics on Amazon really don't do the helmet justice. It will look awesome in my newborns photo shoot... Thanks for all the help!

Edited by wiltznucs

The helmet arrived today and it looks great. All the parts are there and the pics on Amazon really don't do the helmet justice. It will look awesome in my newborns photo shoot... Thanks for all the help!

Make sure to post the pictures here.