• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who's going to OKC?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

I'm going to try and make it especially since my sis goes to OU which is only 30 min from OKC and have a few friends who go there. The main thing is the drive and being the only one going. Going to try to convince a friend or 2 in Houston to make trip with me & split gas. Game 3 between the Thunder and Spurs will be at 8:00 CST in OKC on Thursday & Game 4 will be 7:30 CST on Saturday. Makes the trip even more appealing to go to

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I'm going to try and make it especially since my sis goes to OU which is only 30 min from OKC and have a few friends who go there. The main thing is the drive and being the only one going. Going to try to convince a friend or 2 in Houston to make trip with me & split gas. Game 3 between the Thunder and Spurs will be at 8:00 CST in OKC on Thursday & Game 4 will be 7:30 CST on Saturday. Makes the trip even more appealing to go to

Your sister and friends are now the enemy.

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

I'll be making the trip from St. Louis. Not sure yet if I can be there from the start, but have already arranged for coverage at work for Sat/Sun and beyond if necessary. I'm still working on finding coverage for Thurs/Fri.

What are your plans for purchasing tickets? It looks like they have designated sections for the participating schools within each section (like in BBall) but all I see on their websites (NCAA and USF) are random outfield seats. I have contacted USF today but have yet to hear back.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

sheriff said he was going

when do they play?

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'm driving up from San Antonio... If you can make it to San Antonio Lethal, you can tag along with me. Thinking about bringing my pups with me since I'll be up there for at least four days. Hit me up: 480-522-6877.

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

I'm driving up from San Antonio... If you can make it to San Antonio Lethal, you can tag along with me. Thinking about bringing my pups with me since I'll be up there for at least four days. Hit me up: 480-522-6877.

I'm going to figure out place to crash situation 1st and how long I could for especially when days I could be there vary with how USF does

Archived