• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Carlton Hill Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

grothe you better be as good as billed

sounds more and more like an all eggs in one basket QB deal again!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

You know when there is a fight in the public school here in Duval county they MUST call the police and arrest the students accordingly.  It's so musch different from when I was in HS "only" 10 years ago.

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  242

I agree,  it dosen't look could for Hill.  I hope Grothe will be ready to contribute and show his work ethic. Regarding the starter for the Penn State game, I always thought that PJ  would be the starter but that Denson will play alot.  After that,  Hill and Grothe would play some just to see how they would respond to game situations (yes I know that would cost elgibility).  My thoughts are that Hill will make it to campus by the summer but this surely does not benefit the guy and gives an upper-hand to Grothe.  

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

Recruit faces expulsion

USF quarterback recruit Carlton Hill is expected to face expulsion for having consensual sex with a female student in the school locker room, according to the Jefferson County State Attorney's Office. An official decision will not be made until the county School Board meets March 14.

Hill, 19, is expected to plead innocent to a misdemeanor charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor at his arraignment, scheduled for March8.

The parents of the 16-year-old girl asked prosecutors to pursue charges because the incident, while consensual, could lead to her being unable to attend classes this spring at the county's only public high school.

Hill's attorney, David Collins, said the arrest and potential expulsion will not affect Hill's eligibility at USF.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/02/24/Sports/Auburn_defends_schedu.shtml

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

How can it not affect his eligibility?  If he is expelled from High School, than how can he graduate?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

It said  he would end year in an alternitive high school... My guess is when all is said and done.. he will graduate... and get the legal issues behind him... how many 19 year olds have sex with 16 year olds.. gobs of em.... he will get slapped on the wrist.. but unlikely much more..come fall I expect him to be at USF.  The stupidest thing he did was banging her at school.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Keep making those excuses for him everyone.  I would say a 6'2" 7th grader hitting another 7th grader would classify him as a punk and a thug.  When you are that  much bigger than the other kids, you don't need to punch people.  Hill sounds like a thug and I am willing to be he never makes it past his freshman year.  Between his grades and his choices, he will be gone.   Good thing we have Grothe.

How do you know how big the other kid was?  You sound pretty bitter about Carlton.  Maybe Carlton was protecting a girl that this other kid was picking on?  Who knows.  Maybe that other kid was you and that's why your so bitter about him.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

The stupidest thing he did was banging her at school.

They must do things a little different in that county.

Guest S.  Bien

How do you know how big the other kid was?  You sound pretty bitter about Carlton.  Maybe Carlton was protecting a girl that this other kid was picking on?  Who knows.  Maybe that other kid was you and that's why your so bitter about him.

Not to mention it was 7th grade.  SEVENTH GRADE.  Come on, how far can one take it in 7th grade.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

hill has demonstrated very poor judgment

and unfortunately

usf seems to recruit these types