• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What were you must impressed with in the win tonight?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

If your favorite thing wasn't Victor Rudd almost tearing the rim off the backboard with one hand, or Poland's putback... then you guys must have had no pulse last night!

Apparently I must be a Zombie ... my fav was AC's Curly Neal dribbling imitation and bounce pass.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  312
  • Days Won:  0

If your favorite thing wasn't Victor Rudd almost tearing the rim off the backboard with one hand, or Poland's putback... then you guys must have had no pulse last night!
Apparently I must be a Zombie ... my fav was AC's Curly Neal dribbling imitation and bounce pass.

That play was nifty - not authoritative

You said "favorite thing" not most authoritative ... B)

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Good pass to Meadowlark Lemon for the 2 points

• Content Count:  312

LOL true, however i stated that i liked those two dunks beacuse they made Cal FEEL defeated... they didn't feel that steel/layup the same way

How about Gus' nice spin move and slam? Been waiting for that for a while.

I'll include that- Gus had a freaking awesome game btw... best he's played in awhile.

• Content Count:  2,726

All of the above...

most importantly Collins' incredibly scraptacular playing style the whole game! So fun to watch...and that pass when he was on the floor...omg! My jaw hit the floor.

If this team plays this way every game...which they've been pretty close to doing for the past couple months...we could have a fun next few weeks. :D

GO BULLS!!!

LOL true, however i stated that i liked those two dunks beacuse they made Cal FEEL defeated... they didn't feel that steel/layup the same way

My attention span's not good enough to go back past the post I'm responding to .... :ph34r:

• Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

my favorite last night was the Rudd to Robertson jam! Robertson looked like he didn't wanna land

Archived