• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And the rebels and Ewoks are dancing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

MM,

Kelvin Brown would have made a big impact duing the last two years, but the previous coach ran him off on his bycycle. Also, thank goodness that Terrace Leather has matured more under Coach McCullum or we would really be in trouble.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

I agree Baker would have helped but he had other problems that led to his leaving USF it was not RMC running him out while Baker was following all that was needed to stay at USF.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Again, the central issue here is that we lack quality players on the court. The accountability for that rests with the coach, IMO. I guess he's not under any pressure from the school or the donors to put a quality product out there. This is turning into an extended honeymoon for Coach McCullum.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Again, the central issue here is that we lack quality players on the court. The accountability for that rests with the coach, IMO.

Right, **** that Coach Mac for not finding a cure for cancer yet ...

I guess he's not under any pressure from the school or the donors to put a quality product out there.

Ths school and donors obviously have the same amount of common sense that most in here have and realize it's going to take at least four years to get a good feel for if he's the right guy or not ....

This is turning into an extended honeymoon for Coach McCullum.

Seven years is more like an extended honeymoon, not less than two.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

at the beginning of the season, my prediction was 12 wins for the season and i would be happy as long as we showed improvement in our play over last year... well, we have improved, and we have 12 wins, 4 more than last year, with 3 games to go, and we could have been much better with "a play here or a play there" as BBB said, and with a little luck, which he have had NONE of all year.  

8 wins would have been an improvement over last year.  Improving over a 7 win season isn't saying much.

Last I checked we didn't have 12 wins.

Bottom line is the competition level is going to raise dramatically next year and I'm disappointed we don't have anyone coming in who will be able to rise to that level.  You can hope and dream all you want, but we don't.  As die hard fans of this program we ALL deserve better than what we've had these past 2 years and what we're going to get for the nex two years...

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

and I'm disappointed we don't have anyone coming in who will be able to rise to that level.  You can hope and dream all you want, but we don't.  As die hard fans of this program we ALL deserve better than what we've had these past 2 years and what we're going to get for the nex two years...

Beastradamus has spoken ............ so it must be.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511