• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And the rebels and Ewoks are dancing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

What a difference a win against ECU can make to hold off the DARKSIDE. I have to ask, are you guys banning them or something?? Where the hell are those darksiders at?? Right now, it looks like all the EWOKS and rebels are dancing and throwing a big party. All we need now is the helmets of Vader and the StormTrooper, so that the Ewoks can play the drums.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

you caught us... we banned all darkside members, including lord vader himself...

they can't come back ever ;)  we blew up the death star...

nope, no banning, they just are conveniently gone and show up when it is convenient.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

Vader was out of town this weekend with no computer access.  I called him and told him that we won by ten.  He couldn't believe it.  

So far this team has been very inconsistent.  Play great against UL, blown out by UH, beat ECU.  Here's to hoping we continue to play tough defense and our seniors go out with pride and dignity.  

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

About the inconsistant play. I have to tell you that is has more to do with the players that we have then it has to do with the coaching. I believe McCullum has been coaching the team well, but really does not have his true players yet. He has some players, but he does not have many just yet. All this talk about getting rid of McCullum now is just crazy. The Tampa Bay Lightning could have got rid of John Tortarella early on, but they kept with him to see that championship. Duke could have fired Coach K early on for his bad first season, but they were patient with him to see a coaching legend born in Durham. The point is that the Darksiders need to cut some slack on the coach right now. I expected to see some class from them with a congrats on the win over ECU, but I guess they are sold to prove their point. Whatever.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

ill say it ....

for goodness sakes it was ECU

Coach Mac still hasnt impressed me much, next year will be his defining year with his players, no leftovers, in his system

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

You mean the same ECU that just beat UAB and beat Charlotte?

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

You mean the same ECU that just beat UAB and beat Charlotte?

if you want to play that card, it shows that bad teams can pull off the upset every now and then....   except USF

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

and if you are going to use next year as Coach Mc's defining year i guess we can expect you and your darkside buddies to continue the witchhunt because the fact is that we will be HEAVY underdogs in ALL of our BE gamjes next year. UM went winless for almost two years when it first joined the BE. For USF to get 3-4 wins next year will be a MAJOR accomplishment and if you think any other coach would fare better you are dreaming

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

if you want to play that card, it shows that bad teams can pull off the upset every now and then....   except USF

No, it shows that there is usually a fine line between winning and losing for most teams. A play here, a play there in a game are the differences between a win and a loss. ECU may have pulled off some upsets but what good does it do them if they don't make the conference tourney because they couldn't beat teams that are on their own level, supposedly............. and besides we were picked to be the worst team in the conference. Wouldn't that make EVERY one of our wins an upset?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442

and besides we were picked to be the worst team in the conference. Wouldn't that make EVERY one of our wins an upset?

Exactly what I was thinking TripleB