• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Time to give out some Bull Horns!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

The first set of horns goes to Terrance tonight for that double-double. What a player he is, I love the shot he made over two defenders during the first half. The technical against him was pretty messed up IMO.

The second set of horns goes to Brian Swift. This guy is pretty much our offense. He is the brains and teacher out there on the floor. Swift made that gutsy long pass to Bryant which gave USF a nice lead. It was obvious that he must be feeling a lot better from that flu.

The third set of horns goes to Bryant. Bryant made one hell of a big rebound late in the second half that helped USF preserve that lead. The guy jumps just about everywhere including the front row of the stands. He was really missed during the last two years IMO.

Anyway, those are my three sets of horns that I had to give out tonight. An honorable mention should be Jones because he made some good rebounds, and he made a big basket down the stretch.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I keep giving my POG honors to Marlyn, and I heard McCullum gave him the game ball tonight.  Marlyn has really turned it up a notch over the last couple weeks and keeps putting up good numbers and has done well in clutch situations at the free throw line.

<--------Oh, that's Marlyn by the way...

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Brad,

I agree with that. Marlyn's game kind of reminds me of how Dennis Rodman played. Marlyn is all over the court diving and giving up his body for that loose ball. I also believe the younger players feed off Bryant's tough play. The play that really got me impressed with Bryant was when he turned the ball over to ECU, yet he ran all the way down the floor to get the tough rebound. That was a hell of a hustle play that really cant be teached. I would now guarantee you that USF would have had more wins during the past two years if Bryant was healthy.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Marlyn had a double double tonight as well...

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

His enthusiasm and work ethic not only fires up his team, but us in the stands as well. Too bad he couldn't have qualified for a med red. He would be awesome to see in the Big E.    Reaper

ps. my 2000 post! A milestone that will live in the anals of history!  ;D