• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BUlls 60 ECU 50

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

BeastieBull,

When the previous coach at USF kept getting beat by EZU then you can see why we are happy that Coach Mac has won 2 straight against ECU. Dont forget that EZU beat VaTech, Char, and UAB this year.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Dont forget that EZU beat VaTech, Char, and UAB this year.

I don't think the ECU beat the Hokies this year. That would be too good to be true. I doubt they have team full of guys who grew up wanting to be Pirates ...

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

EZU has not played VaTech at all this year.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

SCC, seriously, don't bother trying to reason with him. He doesn't like Coach Mac for whatever reason and nothing anybody can point out to him makes any difference, no matter how valid a point it is.

I don't like coach Mac for 2 reasons - 5 conference wins in two years, massive player and coach defections.

Enjoy these gimme wins this year.  Without his 3 best players, none of which he recruited, we're back to 1 conference win next year.  Robert Mccullum cannot win in the Big East.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

I don't like coach Mac for 2 reasons - 5 conference wins in two years, massive player and coach defections.

Stop it, Beastie. You've disliked Coach Mac since day one. What he has or hasn't accomplished had nothing to do with that .........

Stop it, Beastie. You've disliked Coach Mac since day one. What he has or hasn't accomplished had nothing to do with that .........

Yeah.  Because of the fact that I knew he wouldn't be successful here.

Guess I was right.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Guess I was right.

It's still too early to tell.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,850
  • Days Won:  22

Those three best players you quote were scrubs two years ago they are seniors and are expected to be the leaders of the team.

Its funny how some are already saying he would not be successful at USF when he has been here less than two years. The fact is that his team this year has improved over last year. Next year record wise would be tough in BE but that would have been the case no matter who the coach was.

MB and Swift weren't scrubs two years ago.  Swift was a solid backup for Reggie.  MB was injured but contributed when he was on the court.

Coincedently, Swift's good play this year can be attributed to the fact that he LISTENED and LEARNED from Reggie.  In Swift's own words Mac's recruits do neither and that is why they will never be half the player either of those guys were.  Mac's recruits are as hardheaded as he is.

Guest S.  Bien
MB and Swift weren't scrubs two years ago.  Swift was a solid backup for Reggie.  MB was injured but contributed when he was on the court.

Coincedently, Swift's good play this year can be attributed to the fact that he LISTENED and LEARNED from Reggie.  In Swift's own words Mac's recruits do neither and that is why they will never be half the player either of those guys were.  Mac's recruits are as hardheaded as he is.

Convenient opinions to back your position.  Of course RMC's offense had nothing to do with their success.

This is ridiculous because Seth's offense was not conducive for Swift to be very successful.  In fact, I believe that had Kohn played RMC's offense he would have been more successful because the offense would have fit his style a bit better.

The comment about Mac's recruits being hardheaded is obnoxious, and ridiculous.  If your going to pine over Leather, who just 18 months ago was a troublemaker, and ridicule a hardworker like Dennis, Prek, or Jones then that isn't fair to anyone, and you shouldn't be discussing this topic because your opinion is so strong, and your feelings for Mac so jaded that you refuse to listen to any contrasting opinion, and be willing to be open-minded about the circumstances.