• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs State Legislature

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Days Won:  0

Emailed. Hopefully Scott does the right thing and vetoes this. It's not just the right thing, but I think it could win him political points for standing up against Alexander and the thugs in his own party.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

He could gain Tampa Bay votes, and would lose only a handful of Lakeland votes. Not like that would be much of a loss. Oh, would also lose Orlando votes if we keep lakeland campus as they hate us and wouldn't want anything good to happen to USF.

• Content Count:  1,204
  • Days Won:  0

He could gain Tampa Bay votes, and would lose only a handful of Lakeland votes. Not like that would be much of a loss. Oh, would also lose Orlando votes if we keep lakeland campus as they hate us and wouldn't want anything good to happen to USF.

I'm not sure how popular it is in Lakeland to split off. And plenty of people in Orlando just hate the corruption of it. I guess the plus of having a rich guy in office is that it's hard to buy him off. He's made his fortune outside politics and doesn't need the political connections to enhance his wealth. Though he could be like Alexander and use government to strengthen his portfolio on the backs of taxpayers - like that goofy new toll road through the middle of nowhere that Alexander swears he had no idea about dispute it running past land he owns. Sure.

Archived