• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Photoshop Fun...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

The second photo is really good, nice job, very funny.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

LOL... good job Cyber!

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

Feel free to jump in...it only takes about 3-5 minutes to do one of these if you are handy with Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Someone needs to take the movie of the guy in the stormtrooper outfit doing the pelvic thrusts that's over on the Mad Cow board and throw Terry's head on it.  Way outside my level of computer ability, I'm a spreadsheet jockey, not a graphics guru.

Someone needs to take the movie of the guy in the stormtrooper outfit doing the pelvic thrusts that's over on the Mad Cow board and throw Terry's head on it.  Way outside my level of computer ability, I'm a spreadsheet jockey, not a graphics guru.

Come on Mike: what are they teaching in that MBA program yours?  ;D

It's funny that you say that b/c I am spreadsheet junkie myself. My boss has been trying to get me away from Excel and into some more sophisticated stat's packages.....but Excel is up there with email as a 'can't do without product'. If I can't do it with Excel I won't bother with it....;^)

Photoshop-ing is actually pretty simple. I also do a lot of image processing and analysis and train people on how to do these things. Maybe I can cut and paste a  quick "How to Photoshop: The Basics" to get people going.  

Gary is our resident Photoshop genius. The one he did of Smazza as Bobby Knight still make me LOL when I think about it.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

Mike, doing what you said on a pre-existing flash swf file is difficult, since we don't have the source file that created the flash stormtrooper movie.  If it was just a photo... no problem.  I attempted to modify the flash movie, but trying to steal the actual movie from the site that hosted it didn't work as i had hoped.  I ended up with no audio, and only one frame of the storm trooper, instead of the entire movie.  

But...there's more than one way to skin a cat... later this week when i have some free time, i'm going to try and do a video screen capture so i can modify it screen by screen.... that could work.

Mike, doing what you said on a pre-existing flash swf file is difficult, since we don't have the source file that created the flash stormtrooper movie.  If it was just a photo... no problem.  I attempted to modify the flash movie, but trying to steal the actual movie from the site that hosted it didn't work as i had hoped.  I ended up with no audio, and only one frame of the storm trooper, instead of the entire movie.  

But...there's more than one way to skin a cat... later this week when i have some free time, i'm going to try and do a video screen capture so i can modify it screen by screen.... that could work.

Hey velcro....send me the link....like you said there is more than one way to skin a cat ;)