• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Almost got your wish

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

pro style

you will not get many great players with gimmick offense

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I don't know, but I am flabbergasted no one has been fired yet! This was hands down the worst on the field performance of any team in USF history. It was abysmal and someone must be held accountable. We should not be waiting for some of our assistants to land "coveted" jobs coaching in 1-AA. We should be making dramatic moves, showing fans, players, and recruits that this kind of year isn't what USF is about.

Or.....

USF offense advanced greatly in all major offensive statistics. The Bulls improved their national rank from 71st to 33rd in rushing offense, 68th to 34th in sacks allowed and 105th to 31st in total offense in 2011. USF led the BIG EAST in rushing offense (183.2 ypg)

http://www.gousfbull...TCLID=205345175

If stats meant anything then we wouldn't need to play the games... this was hands down the worst USF team in our history. Sure we had less talented teams when we started. But no team has ever under-performed this poorly. We found 20 ways to Sunday to loose. And that falls on the coaching staff. We can start with the special teams coach. Special teams probably directly cost us three games this season and was consistently abysmal.

Offensive stats are inflated because we played some really bad teams. In the only games that matter we, mostly, sucked. Sit on our hands and act like this is an acceptable year because we moved the needle a little on a few statistics and I think we will never recover our recruits or fan base.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I don't know, but I am flabbergasted no one has been fired yet! This was hands down the worst on the field performance of any team in USF history. It was abysmal and someone must be held accountable. We should not be waiting for some of our assistants to land "coveted" jobs coaching in 1-AA. We should be making dramatic moves, showing fans, players, and recruits that this kind of year isn't what USF is about.

Or.....

USF offense advanced greatly in all major offensive statistics. The Bulls improved their national rank from 71st to 33rd in rushing offense, 68th to 34th in sacks allowed and 105th to 31st in total offense in 2011. USF led the BIG EAST in rushing offense (183.2 ypg)

http://www.gousfbull...TCLID=205345175

If stats meant anything then we wouldn't need to play the games... this was hands down the worst USF team in our history. Sure we had less talented teams when we started. But no team has ever under-performed this poorly. We found 20 ways to Sunday to loose. And that falls on the coaching staff. We can start with the special teams coach. Special teams probably directly cost us three games this season and was consistently abysmal.

Offensive stats are inflated because we played some really bad teams. In the only games that matter we, mostly, sucked. Sit on our hands and act like this is an acceptable year because we moved the needle a little on a few statistics and I think we will never recover our recruits or fan base.

Absolutely agree. This was the season where the coaches screwed up bad. We could have been in a BCS bowl game this year, if not for poor coaching.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Only stat that matters

1 conference win

5 overall wins

Or.....

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=205345175

Archived