• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Darryl Richardson QB(2013), Armwood HS, Seffner, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Would be great to get Chase for 2014...let him redshirt a year behind AW and then still have a few years to run the squad once AW moves on to the NFL!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Well the pundits seem to be all over the board on Richardson. What i want to know, is why we have zero highlights or game film from Richardson???? Somebody has to get this kid some exposure. i mean he has 4 major D-1 offers and no film up? What is that? I want to see the kid in action. Someone, please help. I mean even if it takes Triple B dragging his tired old *ss out to an Armwood game, and capturing it on his mint condition Betamax., i mean how big a sacrifice is that. Need to stay home in your jammies on Friday night?i have a visual image, but i warn it is not for the faint at heart. Rock and roll, dude.

footie-pajamas.jpg

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  40
  • Days Won:  0

Well the pundits seem to be all over the board on Richardson. What i want to know, is why we have zero highlights or game film from Richardson???? Somebody has to get this kid some exposure. i mean he has 4 major D-1 offers and no film up? What is that? I want to see the kid in action. Someone, please help. I mean even if it takes Triple B dragging his tired old *ss out to an Armwood game, and capturing it on his mint condition Betamax., i mean how big a sacrifice is that. Need to stay home in your jammies on Friday night?i have a visual image, but i warn it is not for the faint at heart. Rock and roll, dude.

footie-pajamas.jpg

Would be good if he would start and maybe even finish a game no?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Found some film. I can see being excited about him. He is pass first, huge, has really nice hands and a split second release. Watch. Don't understand the previous post, some sort of cryptic dig, well, spit it out son.

Oh, and the obvious thought of opening a pipeline to Armwood.

http://espn.go.com/c...rryl-richardson

And some quotes from TN after looking at him.

Vols offer first-year Armwood QB Darryl Richardson

Wed. June 1, 2011 |

blog%2Fimages%2Flead%2FDaryl.jpg

One spring practice observation was all the University of Tennessee needed to believe new Armwood QB Darryl Richardson would look ideal in orange and white.

Hawks coach Sean Callahan confirmed Richardson had earned an offer after Vols quarterbacks coach Darin Hinshaw observed the 6-foot-5, 225-pound Tampa Bay Tech transfer during a practice and took some footage of him with a phone camera. Hinshaw then took the footage to offensive coordinator Jim Chaney.

At the time, Callahan had no film on Richardson to give; he was a backup in a run-oriented offense with the Titans in 2010.

"They just went gaga over him," Callahan said.

Look for a floodgate of offers to ensue now, despite the fact Richardson has yet to throw a regular-season pass for Armwood.

http://www.tampabay....ichardson/9836/

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I have watched AW make all the throws and he had a habit of trying to run people over because he likes the contact don't feel like this would be much competition I really like Chase he is gonna be one to watch that young man is gonna be a threat to any starting qb 2014. Reminds me of Tyler Bray at UT I think that's his name. He will push AW only advantage AW will have possibly is size and ability to make plays with his feet. As far as passing Chase will be a pocket passer making all the throws. Based on what I saw superbull ...Keep pushing Chase you gotta fan here...

Chase Litton I assume? Think we will retain his services?

guess we'll have to wait and see what 2014 class produces but I like him a ton...There is still all the intangibles awareness, pocket presence, mental I just like what i saw physically at superbull would like to see Jr.year film on him.

Im with it

...does he have film. Did he ever start yet or will be a starter. This year?

im confident u know the answer to this one

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  40

Ok just reviewed the film on this big dude...hes a keeper!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

But to say you don't like to get hit along with being injury prone raises eyebrows. He does have a huge upside, unlimited potential. Just think he needs a little success in a string of games to boost his confidence. I watched him in 7 on 7's he seems to be a humble guy and always bright eyed when the coaches are talking to him seems to be working at it really hard. He's gonna be the man at the next level .

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

frankly i dont want players that say they are afraid to get hit

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345

[media=]

Edited by Bull