• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Josh Kern QB Tom Clark HS, San Antonio, TX

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Did not see him look off his primary target once...will need some work when he gets to college

He is only a high school QB. What ever school he will attend, he would maybe get better at looking off defenders

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Of all the irons we have in the fire on the QB front, I like the look of Josh best. TX is no longer a big reach for us afterall the Big East has 2 TX teams now.He would get to play in TX at least once a season and would be starting soon.

Of all the irons we have in the fire on the QB front, I like the look of Josh best. TX is no longer a big reach for us afterall the Big East has 2 TX teams now.He would get to play in TX at least once a season, SD is only a hop and a skip from San Antone and he would be starting soon. He looks big and near ready.

• Content Count:  924

Of all the irons we have in the fire on the QB front, I like the look of Josh best. TX is no longer a big reach for us afterall the Big East has 2 TX teams now.He would get to play in TX at least once a season, SD is only a hop and a skip from San Antone and he would be starting soon. He looks big and near ready.

I agree man he's the guy I'd love to get, I'll take Moody too at safety though

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

1,100 miles is a bit more than a skip and a jump. that is literally the same distance from Tampa to NYC.

1,100 miles is a bit more than a skip and a jump. that is literally the same distance from Tampa to NYC.

You've obviously never lived west of the Mississippi.

• Content Count:  1,570

I would really love to have Josh come here. But I wonder how serious is he thinking of dropping his commit from AU. Will he look at the Ryan Mallett situation knowing what Rich Rod likes in a QB? I will feel better for USF chances when/or if he comes for a visit. But I haven't heard anything but him being quoted saying "he feel prepared to run the run-spread option". So we'll see what happens.

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

Did not see him look off his primary target once...will need some work when he gets to college

True, but he threw the ball really accurately to those receivers. Give him a year to learn how to play the position and not just be a great passer and he has a shot to be great. The kid throws the ball and moves really well. Good footwork, good throwing motion, good touch and good deep ball. The kid knows how to throw just needs to learn how to read the field. I'll take it! Just hope we even have a chance. Looks like he's still excited to play for RR.

Archived