• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

It's not dogging our program to state the truth.  The fact is up to now we haven't contended for much of anything other than progress and a playoff berth.  

Of course he may not know it, but players on our team would have no trouble being noticed by the pros, being in an NFL town and in a major TV market.  Add to that the BE affilation and he would have had plenty of  chances to be seen playing as a Bull.

LSU has tradition, the best football conference in the nation, packed stadiums, and national prominence.  We have potential, but that's alright.  Maybe we'll be playing for the NC before LSU does again.  It would have been nice to see him sign with us, but you can't blame any kid for choosing to play for a school like LSU.

I hope the kid makes it through college and has a great life.  With that said,  Go Bulls!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Of course he may not know it, but players on our team would have no trouble being noticed by the pros, being in an NFL town and in a major TV market.  Add to that the BE affilation and he would have had plenty of  chances to be seen playing as a Bull.

I couldn't have said it any better.

That's just it though.  On a team full of talent like LSU, he may not get any exposure, he may not even play.

Come to USF and be an instant starter/star.  NFL scouts in town every week scouting the Bucs, no big deal to come a day sooner and scout the Bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

First, I think we have a **** good business school.  However, I think our business school is underrated.  A lot of schools spend a lot of money and effort to get into the magazine B-school rankings.

Second, I do not know of any kid, in their teenage years, that decides to go to one college over another because of the academics.  It all comes down to the best fit.  For RJF, it came down to LSU because of football and track.  He is having the struggle to even make it into college.  Therefore, I would be suprise if he even gets a business degree or allowed to pursue a business degree.  The closest he will get to their business department is looking at the building.

Finally, we lost a good prospect.  However, this is not the end of the world.  The only thing that I care about is that we start dominating Big East football.  A lot of universities that have excellent academic programs also have at least a excellent football/basketball program.  The door is very very wide open.  I hope the coaching next year will take us to these higher levels.  Maybe this is where USF can be that nationally recognized school.  USF is going in the right direction to being nationally recognized.  We need something to sell the school to get people excited and pour money into the school.