• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What is the problem with recruiting players at South Florida

Bulls 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

And sir Troll. If you look at Rivals, USF has 2-4 Stars and 9-3 stars compared to 6-3 Stars for UCF. UCF ranks 10th out of 12 in C-USA rankings and USF has the highest recruit ranking average in the big East, even counting The Departed. And your last year's class is heading for the aisles in the soon to be sanctioned Mouse Bounce House, while we still have 4 and 5 star athletes transferring INTO our program as opposed to leaving in droves like Godfrey and Bostic. Snap. You know it's quite interesting that UCF has to recruit 28-30 athletes every year to maintain their 85, as opposed to our low number recruiting classes because we cherry pick the best transfers.Snappilicious. And finally a team that went 3-5 in C-USA and was only better than Tulane, UTEP and Memphis and only got into the Big East because they were 90 minutes away from USF really got no reason to be talking any form of smack on here. Snap, Crackle, Pop. I'm done with you.

owned.

lmao @ rice crispies references.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived