• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Auman tweets Bianchi article UCF/USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

what did i just read? this guy has a raging hard-on for USF it's almost disturbing. if USF were a woman and UCF were a creepy old hermit with a telescope living across the street, this would be grounds for a restraining order.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

The War on I-4

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

2 things Bianchi still fails to grasp: 1) We're free to schedule anyone OOC that we would like, so the fact that we picked up more games with Miami and a home and home with FSU is something he shouldn't fault USF for. UCF would have taken that deal and dropped USF in a heartbeat if they could have gotten it. 2) I wasn't more "juiced" playing UCF than I was playing WVU.

• Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

I wonder if the chowderheads up I-4 realize that Bianchi is making fun of both us with that article ... and has been from the beginning.

Not sure about the transplants from the New England area...but the UCF fans are well aware of Bianchi's antics. He's a Gator first and foremost and he knows these articles have and stil do spark hits and get linked around the message boards. He wants this game to happen. I've spoken to him in person and he's actually interested in the series and thinks it'll be fun. He loves the bad blood between our schools...but at the same time would mock our game because it's not UF/FSU or FSU/MIami.

• Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

2 things Bianchi still fails to grasp: 1) We're free to schedule anyone OOC that we would like, so the fact that we picked up more games with Miami and a home and home with FSU is something he shouldn't fault USF for. UCF would have taken that deal and dropped USF in a heartbeat if they could have gotten it. 2) I wasn't more "juiced" playing UCF than I was playing WVU.

Were you juiced playing Western KY, FAMU, Stoney Brook, UTEP and the like? USF had 5 OOC games to fill...USF didn't want to play UCF, then. It's plain and simple.

Archived