• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Assuming all invitees accept....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

I'm excited about the new Big East. We needed more teams and I think we are making the right moves in expanding out west. Boise State would be huge , but the Military acadamies should be great additions. Houston and SMU add two exctiting programs. UCF gives us a natural rival and has always been an exciting game (not to mention a good outcome as well) . Not crazy about competition for recruits, but I don't think it will effect our ability to recruit really.

It might not be perfect, but compared to where I thought we might be a couple of months ago, I'm excited about about our team's future and the future of our conference.

Of course all of this is a little premature, if Boise State declines we could be back in a jam.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Bring in BYU to further bolster the presence out West, and it may not be a bad conference. Travelling logistics will be a *****, but I think with BYU in the fold, it gives the conference its best shot at retaining its AQ bid should that even be relevant anymore come 2014.

• Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

I wonder if they are talking to BYU?

Could we make a side deal for the BYU network to be maintained?

Archived