• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well the 2 bright spots for this Louisville guy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Still get to go to Florida to UL play and now it could be twice a year if UCF joins. Other then dealing with delusional UCF fans I enjoy trips to Tampa.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Still get to go to Florida to UL play and now it could be twice a year if UCF joins. Other then dealing with delusional UCF fans I enjoy trips to Tampa.

Is the last sentence two separate thoughts or do you deal with delusional Knight fans in Tampa? Maybe South Tampa Knight?

• Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry 2 seperate thoughts. I have never really met a UCF fan in person just read their fantasy land posts on message boards. I have met a USF fans on my trips down for football and basketball. Generally a good time.

Sorry 2 seperate thoughts. I have never really met a UCF fan in person just read their fantasy land posts on message boards. I have met a USF fans on my trips down for football and basketball. Generally a good time.

Glad you enjoy your time here in Tampa. Unfortunately, the UCF fans do exist, THEY are not fantasy. :D

Louisville has always seemed to have our backs. I think they were part of what helped USF transfer from the Sunbelt to the Metro (later CUSA) conference and probably gave a little boost in USF joining them in the Big East.

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I agree. Only the best for Louisville

Archived