• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Javontae Hawkins

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Do you honest to God think we have anywhere close to the most athletic team in college basketball? ;)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Do you honest to God think we have anywhere close to the most athletic team in college basketball? ;)

I didn't write Skilled", I wrote "athletic." There is a big difference in the two Triple.

Btw I stand by that earlier statement.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Now, if only Heath played more up-tempo to utilize those athletic players.

Maybe one of the new point guards will want to do that on a consistent basis. That's how Crater played in the first game of the tourney last year and CSH, in the post game interview, emphasized they've been pushing him to do that all year .... and remember, athletic doesn't mean skilled. ;)

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Maybe one of the new point guards will want to do that on a consistent basis. That's how Crater played in the first game of the tourney last year and CSH, in the post game interview, emphasized they've been pushing him to do that all year .... and remember, athletic doesn't mean skilled. ;)

Exactly, well, and Crater wasn't exactly the most careful with the ball either. Maybe either Nash or Collins will be the stabilizing backcourt force that this team has been lacking since Chris Howard's graduation. I'm not expecting much out of this team this season.

Maybe either Nash or Collins will be the stabilizing backcourt force that this team has been lacking since Chris Howard's graduation. I'm not expecting much out of this team this season.

Considering we're pinning our hopes on two players who have never played a game at this level, it is hard to expect much ... even though they are going to have a pretty talented cast around them ... although, it sucks that Jawanza's out for the non-con. Hopefully get one, or both, of the kids plenty of battle experience this year and find our next Chris Howard.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Personally I this lineup:

PG-Collins

SG-Nash

SF-Rudd

PF-Gilchrist

PF-Anderson

I like Nash free to play to his strength as a scorer and not having to worry so much about setting up his teammates first. I like having the versatility and firepower off the bench with Robertson, Poland, and Noriega. Dority can backup Collins and ofcourse Nash can play a little there to.

Personally I this lineup:

PG-Collins

SG-Nash

SF-Rudd

PF-Gilchrist

PF-Anderson

I like Nash free to play to his strength as a scorer and not having to worry so much about setting up his teammates first. I like having the versatility and firepower off the bench with Robertson, Poland, and Noriega. Dority can backup Collins and ofcourse Nash can play a little there to.

One of the new kid guards, I forget which one, has a tweaked hammy and won't play against UT .... personally, I'm hoping Dority had an Epiphany over the off season and has imrpoved enough to hold off the new guys just because of the little experience he's had at this level ... but nothing I've heard indicates that.

• Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

One of the new kid guards, I forget which one, has a tweaked hammy and won't play against UT

Collins will sit out Saturday's exhibition at Tampa with a hamstring injury.

Archived