• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

Good to bring this up again...

This is something that has been a problem as a result of our still young football program's history.

Does anyone remember the mistake that was made years back as a result of scheduling too many 1AAs?

This program, at it's core, is made up up of Florida talent. We have always played up and always played down. We have the talent and the athletes to play a schedule that will keep these kids motivated and hyped all season long.

Strengthen the schedule all around or just declare independance at this point...I didn't really mean that...oh wait, yes I did...but really

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

**2 Cents**

USF fails at scheduling and that comes down from the AD...

Now a big problem has been that we don't have a full conference and only had 8 teams, so we have been forced to sign some real turds in years past... but that should all stop next season going forward... one way or another we will be in a full 12 team conference in 2012 or 2013 at the latest so we should stop scheduling your Stony Brooks and Charleston Southerns unless its for Homecoming on a very bad year.

We should try to schedule low ranking BCS teams like Vandy, Duke, Iowa State, Northwestern, Baylor, etc. from now on... I know we have Indiana next year or something which is a good start. This season was not too bad, we played an okay Ball State team and a decent UTEP team... FAMU was the weakest team we played this season.

Also we need to stop scheduling all but one of our OOC games in the front of the season... I would like to see them do this...

Game #1 = OOC Cup Cake

Game #2 = Weakest Big East team

Game #3 = OOC

Game #4 = Big East team

BYE WEEK

Game #5 = Big East team

Game #6 = Homecoming - OOC team

Game #7 = Big East team

BYE WEEK

Game #8 = Big East team

Game #9 = Big East team

Game #10 = OOC Rival Game or WV

Game #11 = Big East team

Game #12 = Big East team

We should do whatever we can to avoid playing Thursday games... Friday games are okay, but Thursday games need to stop... curses in sports are a ***** to break... ask the Cubs, Red Sox's, Dolphins, etc.

Homecoming games I think always involve conference games. I know the Big 10 does it this way as well. I could be wrong

Archived