• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

'preciate that....Eric Soncrant

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

Just wanted to say thanks for the contribution for yesterday's Bull Backer Basketball Day at USF.  It was very generous and we all appreciate that.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

And also thanks for the personal tour of the facility that you gave Gene and myself.  I'm still in awe!

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

And also thanks for the personal tour of the facility that you gave Gene and myself.  I'm still in awe!

did you bring a camera?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

nope :(

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Yes Eric, thank you very much for your time and energy.  I know it is a job for you but I, as an alum, appreciate your sincere appreciation for the university.  The tour was an unexpected surprise.  I thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us that tour.  

And folks, I can tell you that if you ever thought about donating, now is the time to do it.  Your donation will not go to waste.  There is a jacuzzi with an underwater treadmill and cameras!  The whole facility is out of this world.  You can donate as little as $250 and have your name added to the wall of donors and be associated with something great.  And don't forget, the donations can be spread out over 5 years.  

Thanks again Eric for your time, energy and overall support of this univeristy and the people that want to create spirit.  And remember, you are not allowed to ignore my calls now ;)