• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Commerical

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

On a lighter note, it looks like we have a new commercial for USF, finally getting rid of that crappy other one. Did anyone see it during halftime?

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Yeah... and then I saw the BGSU promotion for their new facility and realized we're just not willing to spend the money to put together a good production about our alma mater. Maybe they think no one watches the commercials?

If I were running the marketing department, I would have current students film a 24 hour period on their USF campus life and piece it together into a commercial. We have many Van Wilder's out there that could really show what a dynamic experience USF offers (the current commercials make me think that the school is too serious about academics when in reality, that's only 25% of your day).

• Content Count:  66
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe it was my stream which was a little flaky (thank you ESPN3 for the blackout in North GA despite being over the border in SC!) but Judy Genshaft sounded like a tranny when she said "This is where the bulls run!".

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe it was my stream which was a little flaky (thank you ESPN3 for the blackout in North GA despite being over the border in SC!) but Judy Genshaft sounded like a tranny when she said "This is where the bulls run!".

She sounds like that all the time.

Not sure what a tranny sounds like Joe... I'll just have to take your word for it.

Archived