• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sorry to interupt all your fun star wars lingo but i think someone needs to point out the helluva game that marlon played.  i specifically remember seeing a rebound he snatched where he must of leaped about 4 ft.  

i know coach mentioned about he is the new #4

which i think is a GREAT idea.  sure he isnt 6'8 or so but the way he jumps and his strength (there is no doubt he is the strongest player on the team) he can do a better job then a slow Jones.  

its sad that most of you people resort to jokes about this team instead of praising these kids while they deserve it.

this team will win its first c-usa tourny game as long as they dont play cincy or louisville.  SHOW SOME SUPPORT

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

First of all its MarlYn if you want to praise someone atleast spell their name correctly.

Yes he did have a great game, show alot of heart and hustle out there which is nothing new for him he just happend to be able to put the ball in the bucket. I am the biggest supporter out there but ease up Rezz it was a real bad Tulane team one that could not even beat Southern Miss

couldnt beat Southern Miss but did beat a Houston team IN houston that we couldnt beat AT home.  and sorry for miss spelling his name by 1 **** letter.  ease up, im sure MarlYN wouldnt mind since atleast someone on here is willing to point out the best game he has had here since he has been thru so much.  

not to mention coach said he will hold down the 4 spot from now on.

if you are at the games and supporting then it wasnt about you so ease up (and this isnt a shot at you out of town folks cause i see your location but there are a few people who live in the area and still wanna bash but not come out and see what is actually going on)

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Just wanted to add that Tulane also beat a good UAB team, so it was not like they didnt have the ability to beat USF. I would rank Tulane over USM right now because USM has the injuries and suspension of players.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Definitely Marlyn's best game.. and I think many recognize that.. We've all admired the heart and hustle displayed since his freshman year.  If anyone deserves recognition - he does.  

In Star Wars Lingo, he might be Mar- lyno-won-kenobi, but you seem a little disturbed by the whole Stars Wars thing.  Next week, everything will be "The Simpsons"-themed - dont miss it.  he might score 25 and be called "Marge" - you just don't know.

Hey,

Lets keep the Star Wars thing going on. USF has been playing better basketball ever since this Star Wars stuff came up. We are 2-1 right now with this Star Wars theme. We played UAB really hard on the road without a key player in Leather. I believe we found some good karma with the Star Wars atmosphere on this board.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

its sad that most of you people resort to jokes about this team instead of praising these kids while they deserve it.

Rezz, if you really think that applies to MOST in here you haven't been paying enough attention ....

oh im a big fan of star wars but i think its too much of a line in the sand.  anyone who has dawned a pro dark side name on these boards have clearly stated their position which means when things even start to remotely go in the right direction they will be that much harder to sway.

everyone on this board needs to be an ewoke (sp?, furry little guys in episode 6) neutral untill you are in danger!.

if you are here you are pro USF and the exact PRO usf position is that of a PRO RMC position.  recruits read this board...no need for any name calling specially if you are an advocate for USF athletics which your time on this board proves you are.  or you are simply looking for internet appeal like our UCF friends

true, i guess its just that it seems like a "most" thing to me cause I tend to notice the posts that get under my skin more than the ones I agree with.  Specially after I PERSONALLY witness a heartfelt performance by our guys and I come on the board expected the MOST praise I have ever seen for our B-Ball team and i see gripes about FT% and other nitpicking things.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

But i can assure you at attention is paid...prolly too much if you ask my girlfriend and my boss.

Rezz, if you really think that applies to MOST in here you haven't been paying enough attention ....

Hey Rezz,

Lets just get back to the topic of this thread in that Bryant played his azz off for USF tonight. I am still amazed on how he has come back with all those knee injuries. I was pretty scared when Bryant got knocked over by that Tulane player late in the second half. I was hoping that McCullun would take Marlyn out of the game because I dont want to see him get injured. Thankfully, he did not get hurt and continued to wear that USF jersey proud for us. That performance kind of reminded me of what JR REED did against Memphis.