• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brian Fisher in Trouble Again

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Funny, it is illegal to take a non-motorized vehicle on interstates and most bridges (unless they have a sidewalk for non-vehicles), but I am unfamiliar with Courtney Campbell since I rarely drive that bridge.

I thought so too htb, typed it out in a  post but canceled it.  I thought it would be illegal to take a bike that route but was unsure...bottom line is - the law is the law.  I think there are a lot of bad laws, but it doesn't give us the right to break them - although I break my share.   ;D

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267
  • Days Won:  0

times.gif

USF LOSES PRIZED RECRUIT: USF had hoped to bolster its recruiting class by adding coveted defensive end Ricky Jean-Francois of Miami Carol City, but he appears to be headed to LSU. "He came into my office and asked for his scholarship papers for LSU," Carol City coach Walt Frazier said. "He said he was going to sign with LSU (Friday)." LSU and USF did not report any new signees.

I believe this part of the article is inaccurate, I read in another article while RJF did request his papers for LSU, his coach said he came back one hour later and returned them and said he still wasnt sure what he was going to do.  This story has gotten so bizarre I don't know what do believe, but I know I did read that a couple days ago.

As for Brian Fisher, I guess CJL is done with him after this.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

he is not in trouble again...he was speeding.  probably every person posting here did TODAY.

it just so happens that he shouldnt of been driving.  its not like the guy got a dui or manslauter...it was child support..something that happens everyday to people i know and the only reason his papers were filed is because his baby's mom was concerned that Fish would make some money off of football and she wanted to get her papers in so it wouldnt be a warren sapp case.  

Fish will NEVER play for USF again.  get over it.  stop talking about him.  let him get on with his life.  you know what...Fish changed lanes the other day without putting on his blinker too

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

The kid seems like he's got that proverbial "Target" on his back. Sure would like to see him play again, but...

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  61

Personally, I would hope that there is some way in which Brian Fisher could complete his undergraduate degree requirements at USF without the possibility of performing as a student-athlete for the Bulls intercollegiate athletic program.

In my opinion, Brian Fisher has remained enrolled at the University in relatively good academic standing, despite his recurring legal issues.

From the perspective of athletic eligibility, I would hope that Coach Leavitt and his staff will enact the "Three Strikes and You're Out" policy in light of Mr. Fisher's circumstances.

Former USF Receiver Fisher In Trouble With Law Again

Published: Feb 7, 2005

TAMPA - Former South Florida wide receiver Brian Fisher was arrested Thursday for driving with a suspended license as a habitual offender and giving a false name to an officer.

The felony and misdemeanor charges marked the fifth time Fisher has been arrested since March 28, 2004, including four times for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license.

Fisher, who said last month he was enrolled in USF, is not attending the school.

He still has hopes to play for USF next season. If he becomes academically eligible, USF still must petition the NCAA to determine if Fisher violated NCAA rules by playing for a private-club football team last fall.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

He better be gone how many times is this for this Kid