• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Scores for today's games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

The #21 softball team lost their first game today against Auburn 6-4 but beat Kentucky 4-3 in the second game of the FIU Diamond Sun & Fun Tournament.   We play Illinois State and FIU tomorrow with the championship game on Sunday.

http://www.fiusports.com/softball/tournaments/fun_&_sun.htm#schedule

The BaseBulls played Bethune-Cookman this afternoon but results aren't posted.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

FWIW, Auburn ended the season ranked along with our Bulls.  Still an upset, but not monumental.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Kasey Cash got hit pretty hard two straight games in a row... hopefully, she'll catch fire soon enough...

Here's my biggest question: Do we have a dominating shut down pitcher like last season on our roster now? To me, that is the difference between winning 60 games versus 45 games.

Hopefully our girls do all right today! Someone tell Sarah Watson that I miss heckling the other team and I would've been there for them in the 7th inning of the first game if I wasn't in Arizona yesterday... and thank her again for the clutch a-bat she had last year season in the NCAA tourney that kept our season alive for one more game.

I could never hold a grudge against a Bulls softball girl... although I was pretty pissed about the incident! Go Bulls, go Watson! Give'm hell at FIU!