• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Outbound ticket sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I read something about Georgia Tech's outbound ticket sales and the success they've had. This may be a good idea for USF. We have thousands of alumni in the area yet only around 20,000 season tickets. I think it's important to reach out to new alumni as well and let them know about the $99 grad package (even I had no idea about it). Here are a couple excerpts from the article:

"...has surpassed a million dollars of new revenue for the athletic program. "

"A custom-built FRMC is a unique tool for maximizing ticket sales revenue and attendance by creating and maintaining relationships with fans through outbound sales and service calls."

Don't get me wrong. The reps we have now are great. But maybe it's worth investing in another couple agents for outbound purposes only.

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I read something about Georgia Tech's outbound ticket sales and the success they've had. This may be a good idea for USF. We have thousands of alumni in the area yet only around 20,000 season tickets. I think it's important to reach out to new alumni as well and let them know about the $99 grad package (even I had no idea about it). Here are a couple excerpts from the article:

"A custom-built FRMC is a unique tool for maximizing ticket sales revenue and attendance by creating and maintaining relationships with fans through outbound sales and service calls."

Don't get me wrong. The reps we have now are great. But maybe it's worth investing in another couple agents for outbound purposes only.

Already i the works  ;)

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2011/05/02/Facilities/Breaking-Ground.aspx

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Already i the works  ;)

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2011/05/02/Facilities/Breaking-Ground.aspx

Glad to hear it. I wonder if any changes will be made after this football season.

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I've noticed this as well.  I've applied for jobs posted by The Aspire Group, who are the ones in charge of Georgia Tech's outbound ops.

Go to their website, and you can see other clients (collegiate and professional).

http://www.theaspiregroupinc.com/clients.html

Wouldn't mind this talk about Sunburst.  It would add jobs and help the department as well.

Archived