• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Picture of Grothe signing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Ok let me clear a few things up no its not a wedding band just a ring. I am the head coach of JV at LGHS and also coach on Varsity. and thanks for all the support from all of you .......and YES we paid for it all every last piece. FEAR THE BULL  yea arent those cool. At the book store         I told Matt all the hoopla is over now its time to get er done!!!!!

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

Thanks Coach. Great to have Matt on board. I know he'll do great things at USF just like he did at Lake Gibson.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Thanks coach!  Bull nation is very excited to have Matt aboard and is counting on  big things from him.  

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Tell Matt to lose the ring... there will be many women on campus ready to make him forget about any ring that looks like a wedding band.

On the other hand... Hill is getting all the accolodes right now... but his game film rarely shows him throwing the ball... whereas Matt looks to have great touch on his passes. Tell Matt I wish him well... go in there confident... don't be intimidated by Leavitt (bullieve me, he can be an intimidating SOB!). The players will be able to tell the difference between a leader and a pretender on the field from day 1.

And tell him the initiation haircut suck... but if you're smarter than I was, you'll shave your head before you get there so to have some hair already growing back when school starts and you're trying to mack on the hoes!

And last but not least... welcome to the Bull family. When I fly cross country from Arizona to Florida week in and week out, represent USF with class and kick whomever's ass that lines up across from you.

Fear the Bull!

The Sheriff

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

now that was a solid commit

hope he wins the starting job