• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

How can anybody fault ESPN in this instance when their guys picked AW as MVP of the Elite 11?

I think that some people just like to find fault in anything.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

I am trying to get some opinions on the other qbs in the top 25 stats do lie.

You might want to specify the name of the QB in the video. I thought you were still trying to show the one of AW. LOL

You might want to specify the name of the QB in the video. I thought you were still trying to show the one of AW. LOL

someone posted that a long time ago talking in comparison to AW pp qbs who all rank higher

someone posted that a long time ago talking in comparison to AW pp qbs who all rank higher

OK, now I understand.

How can anybody fault ESPN in this instance when their guys picked AW as MVP of the Elite 11?

They did pick him as MVP however looking at the film to me outside looking in nothing was shown to justify it. I just wanted it to be evident to viewers it appeared they pick him MVP but wanted ti showcase certain qbs in particular

They did pick him as MVP however looking at the film to me outside looking in nothing was shown to justify it. I just wanted it to be evident to viewers it appeared they pick him MVP but wanted ti showcase certain qbs in particular

If you watch just about any reality show, they try to throw the viewers off in order to surprise them at the end. Frankly, I think that is the reason why ESPN did what they did.

If you watch just about any reality show, they try to throw the viewers off in order to surprise them at the end. Frankly, I think that is the reason why ESPN did what they did.

Yeah I agree with that just watching last years thought it would be the same I think if he were committed to a school in one of the major conferences it would have been different.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

If he was a Texas commit the coverage would have been a lot different.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I think that there is a distinct difference in ESPN their programming and their news divisions and the 'real" football analysts who picked AW. What else could explain the disparity between the MVP , the great story that goes with him and how he was given exposure in the show. Heck I watched the video wrap chat from the night before they finished at the end of Day 4 and they didn't even mention AW, although it was obvious that he had already blown the socks off of all the real football guys there. Apples and Oranges. Edited by Bullwinkle