• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Skip and crew has brought in more O-Line players the last two years than I think Leavitt did in 10. I'm excited about how that unit will look after they become juniors and seniors. The backbone of the offense will be in place for Woulard and what ever skill guys come with him for the 2013 season.

This. Spot on. We had too many walk-ons playing at offensive line during Leavitt's tenure. We had a nice streak of years where USF was the most penalized team in conference when it came to "holding."

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Wait a minute !!! Simmer down there young fella!!! lol

+1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

This. Spot on. We had too many walk-ons playing at offensive line during Leavitt's tenure. We had a nice streak of years where USF was the most penalized team in conference when it came to "holding."

The OLs under Leavitt were definitely frustrating. Nary an NFL prospect, too.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423

Is it me or is rivals going out of their way to keep AW at 3* and pump up certain qbs and why is it on espn top ten or so pp qbs are white and top 10 or so dt qbs are black some things are hidden in plane sight. reminds me of when Douge Williams won the superbowl ...

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

Is it me or is rivals going out of their way to keep AW at 3* and pump up certain qbs and why is it on espn top ten or so pp qbs are white and top 10 or so dt qbs are black some things are hidden in plane sight. reminds me of when Douge Williams won the superbowl ...

oh they are out to get USF too because we almost have no subscription there anymore. It's just that bad over there. there's a direct correlation between what school it is, how many subscriptions and how many stars a player gets. as for the black and white thing, it's clearly an issue. I never understood it

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Being a Redskins fan from birth, I will always love thed poise and grace of DW. This, i don't think is a black white thing though. I think its a have and have not thing. There is a conscious conspiracy to keep USF/ Big East from getting any credit for its accomplishments and it has been extremely pronounced since the big East turned down ESPN contract offers last year. ESPN is exercising it's monopoly over CFB by trying to destroy the Big East and everything associated with it. This is gonna end in September when the Big East hits a truly open market. NBC wants the product badly. They aren't dismayed that ESPN has enhanced their negotiating position, but they also aren't willing to let the last CFB open market product disappear in front of them.The rivals stuff may just because they are slow getting to it. Under the withering load of evidence to the contrary, they will have to fold eventually, but remember that Fox/Yahoo is the partner of ESPN in virtually all of the competing deals. This crap has so many tentacles, you can not imagine. AW needs to put the headphones on and ignore the gamesmanship right now. Get ready for the season and do what he knows how to do. This is all about money. Go figure, huh?

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

http://t.co/VBh6lBek

Here you guys go. Have at it!

good find!

Attaboy Asiantii Heismanâ„¢

too soon?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I don't believe Rivals has updated their QB rankings, yet.

They had a lot of nice things to say about him today.

http://usf.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1388957

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I was going to say something about that, but I didn't want to sound racist. Seems like ESPN stereotypes QB's a little bit.