• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Congrats! Asiantii Woulard †@Asiantii_2 Playing live on ESPN June 29-July 31 ! 8:08 PM - 25 Mar 12 via Twitter for Android · Details
Asiantii's team finished 3rd. Four teams advanced to the national IMG 7-on-7 Finals in June, also to be held in Bradenton.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

"They ask me about other players and stuff so I tell them the guys that I think are good," said Woulard, who was competing at the IMG Madden 7-on-7 Southeast Regional qualifying event. "The coaches know what they are doing but whenever they ask for my opinion I will throw it in."

This quote was not acurate Asiantii remembers nothing of this conversation...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Ugh NSD cant come soon enough. After what Cameron did last season, I am not confident at all.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Ugh NSD cant come soon enough. After what Cameron did last season, I am not confident at all.

That's just the way it is.

Miami had a verbal decommit yesterday.

A UF verbal just visited USF.

One thing that you can be sure of is that we will get a verbal from another QB in this class, so we wouldn't be left high and dry in the event one of them flips.

Having said that, I feel confident about Woulard sticking with USF.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Great info Seldom...wonder if these sites make up random quotes or just misquote these kids and bend it to fit their "stories" sometimes. Every word/action is studied and scrutinized by crazed fans putting meaning into everything (myself included lol). Congrats to Asiantii for a great weekend and really hope to see him as a 3-4 year starter for the Bulls.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Great info Seldom...wonder if these sites make up random quotes or just misquote these kids and bend it to fit their "stories" sometimes. Every word/action is studied and scrutinized by crazed fans putting meaning into everything (myself included lol). Congrats to Asiantii for a great weekend and really hope to see him as a 3-4 year starter for the Bulls.

I highly doubt it was intentional. It is possible that Woulard said that and just forgot in all the excitement.

More likely, someone else said it and the writer mistakenly attributed it to the wrong athlete. In this day and age, I'd be rather surprised if the writer did not actually record the statement on a recording device, so you would figure the wording was correct. But you never know.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

With the fleet of receivers that we have recruited lately and the soon to be departed BJ. I imagine that Mr. Woulard is salivating to get in here. Prolly talking to the Coaches a lot and he has always enjoyed that interaction with us. I think he made the commitment because he really wanted to get school done early and get in next years spring camp. As to the comments about Tyler Cameron, we didn't lose him. He lost himself. His personal problems and poor field performance last year cost him his scolly. Don't expect our coaches to confirm that, they are too principled to do that. Asiantii is a whole other kettle of fish. He is recruiting for us and he plans to attend USF. We would have to do something outrageous for him to decommit.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

This kid has been my favorite recruit in a while...love the attitude, loved him repping the Bulls cap all the way...love his potential.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

The Bulls have offered so many QB's. I wonder if the offer they just made Chavas Rawlins 2 weeks ago will weigh on the decision of our current verbal commitment Asiantii Woulard and influence him to decommit so as to open up his options just as the bulls are keeping their options open. I understand this part of the game but I cant stand it. Come on NSD...Leggo Bulls!!!!

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

As a Bull fan I don't like when he says "you don't want to limit your options." he seems so committed to USF, but then you read this quote and it makes you go hmmmmmmm.

I tell Breida the same thing constantly. I am sure Asiantii has someone telling him to say it as well.

Think about it as if it was your son.. you never know what will happen down the road. Keep the options coming until that paper is signed and faxed.

If he was my son, I would have advised him not to make a commitment unitl all offers were in and all visits were taken. However, he is not my son and I want him locked in a box until he signs the paper with the USF logo on it.